18 | ᴛʀɪᴘ!

Recap ~
Sautan

Chapter 18 ~ Trip

Om and Gauri were so lost into each other they didn't even notice time flying as they spoke over the phone. Finally they ended the call by deciding to meet up the next day. Here Anika was tensed about her fashion week in Paris while Shivaay about his deal.

The next day, Shivaay and Anika were ready for their trip. They took blessings and wishes from their elders and siblings.
"All the best bhaiyya and bhabhi!" Rudra said smirking when Shivaay and Anika thought he wished them for their work related events.
"Thanks Rudra!" they said in unison not realizing what he meant.

"Don't always think about your deal bhai. Take care of bhabhi and yourself." Om said, turning to Anika he continued "Bhabhi all the best for your fashion week. I'm sure you will top the show!" saying he hugged her.
"Thanks Om!" She said hugging back when Rudra pouted, "Bhabhi?!"
Anika showed a hand to join them and he ran towards them joining their hug.

Just then entered Arnav, Khushi and Gauri when Anika ran to her brother giving him a tight hug.
"Princess, missed you so much!" He said when she said back tears brimming her eyes,"Missed you too bhai!"
"Anu, please. You know I can't see you in tears!" he said worrying about her.
"Took it back!" She said smiling brightly at him now.

"Chutki told me that you are going to Paris for your..." Arnav was about to say further when Rudra exclaimed in excitement, "Honeymoon!"
"Really?" Arnav asked back in surprise.
"Yes Arnav bhai! Bhaiyya and bhabhi are going for their honeymoon." Rudra said sounding excited. The others were smiling while Shivaay and Anika literally wanted to smack Rudra for this.

"You have your fashion week na! I know how important it is for you, Anu" Arnav said when Anika said back, "Bhai I know it's my future! Just relax. Everything will go on well!"
"Okay then enjoy Anu!" Her brother said smirking at her when she shot daggers at him, "Bhai!"
"Okay chill! Did you take medicines? Did you take sweater? Did you take..." He was still to continue when she stopped him, "Just a minute Bhai!
I forgot!" and smiled sheepishly.

"How can you be so careless Anu! How many times should I tell you be health conscious!" Arnav spoke seriously when she spoke showing puppy eyes, "Sorry bhai!"
"Puttar what happened? Anika is fine na?" Dadi asked sounding tensed.
"Dadi, Anu has a very low immune system and she gets sick very soon. She and cold, they undergo the best relationship in this world. Actually She cannot stay in cold at all!" Arnav complained.

"Bhai stop complaining! I'm not going to Antarctica." She exclaimed when Arnav said very sternly, "Don't talk! I won't listen to you"
"Arnav don't worry! Bhai will have all kinds of medicines with him!" Om said when Rudra continued doing his logic sign, "Actually Shivaay bhaiyya is a Medicine freak!" saying he chuckled when Shivaay spoke, "Not so funny you fitness freak!"
"Bhai don't tell me to carry sweater and all, Please!" Anika said not very pleased.

"Princess! You..." He was to continue when Shivaay spoke in between, "Arnav don't worry! I'm there. I will make sure she is fine!"
"I promise I will take care of myself bhai!" She said hugging him when they make a pinky promise. Soon they bid bye to all and left to Paris.

Gauri and Om left to his art gallery, ArShi to their offices and Rudra left to meet Saumya. Later at around ten in the night, Shivaay and Anika reached Paris by a private jet and checked into the hotel.

At the reception,
"Shivaay singh Oberoi!" Shivaay told the receptionist when she said back, "Just a minute sir!"
Within a minute or so, she spoke smiling "You are welcome to our hotel sir. Mr.Tom will take you from here! Hope you enjoy your stay."

Anika and Shivaay wondered why they didn't get any key for their room and to their surprise they were being taken to a very silent isolated place.

To be specific, they could see a very few resorts here and there with a big swimming pool in the middle

"Mr.Tom! Where are we going?" Shivaay asked when they didn't get any reply back from him. At last they reached a place and as they saw the scene there, their mouths formed a perfect O shape.

 At last they reached a place and as they saw the scene there, their mouths formed a perfect O shape

_______________________________________

Precap ~
Lune de miel