40 | ᴄʀɪᴍꜱᴏɴ ʀᴇᴅ

Recap ~
Divorce?!

Chapter 40 ~ Crimson Red

Om was in his own excitement of meeting his girl that he didn't notice Gauri taking him into a room. He just blindly followed her not questioning. It was a dark room where one could barely see anything. He was quite confused as he heard a sound from Gauri's direction and then all of a sudden he could see a projector getting on.

"Gauri! Where is she? What is all this?" Om asked still confused.
"Om! Have some patience! Your girl is on the way! Wait and watch this silently." Gauri answered him.

Then started the projector projecting "Her eyes" Om has always been a fan of. He was silently watching it when a voice was heard,

"Mr.Omkara Singh Oberoi, I have quite known you for a long time. I know you are my fan and so am I! I have always been a crazy fan of your art you know.

I didn't realize the song which I wrote and sang would ever impress you so much. I have never revealed myself in front of anyone but today I would love to meet you as the girl whom you are so fond of."

In Mumbai, ArShi were been ordered by Dadi to go for their wedding shopping along with ShivIka. Despite their busy schedules, everyone had to obey Dadi reluctantly.

"Princess you only have to do all the selections! I'm bad at it." Arnav groaned.
"Bhai! I think you are telling the wrong person. Your to be wife herself is a fashion designer. My decisions won't work out once you get married. Priorities change!" Anika said earning a glare from her brother.

"Sorry bhai!" Anika apologized holding her ears.
"Oye Anika! You are talking as though your bhabhi is your enemy. Don't forget she's your best friend!" Khushi said glaring at her.

 Don't forget she's your best friend!" Khushi said glaring at her

All the while Shivaay was admiring his wife's cuteness. He was thinking about how well she adjusted with his family and his lifelines OmRu. Entering a new family isn't easy.

Back at Bangalore, lights were turned on by then. Om was searching for the girl but he couldn't find anyone except Gauri staring at him.

"Gauri! Her voice, her speech, her eyes are making me crazy now! Where is she?!" Om asked impatiently.
"Right in front of you!" Gauri said calm enough not helping Om understand her dialogue. It didn't strike Om until he heard the same voice singing his favorite song in front of him.

"Gauri! It's you?!" Om exclaimed receiving a pillow from her in response.
"Okay! I'm sorry." Om said hugging Gauri, happy tears rolling down his cheeks.