50 | ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ʜᴜꜱ...

Recap ~
Reminisced

Chapter 50 ~ Perfect Hus...

All the sisters and brothers of the house were excited as it was Raksha Bandhan the next day. They were all busy with the preparations, each one having their own set of tasks to be completed within time.

Shivaay was busy ordering the workers to decorate the hall when he heard a sweetest squeal from behind and when he turned back, he saw a little girl aged four years.

"Billu!?" The girl squealed in excitement when Shivaay uttered "Fhat the wuck" in disbelief.
"What is Pat- vuk?!" the girl asked back with much innocence.

Just then a young lady and her husband entered the palace.
"Mr.Oberoi?!" the lady's husband asked when he nodded in positive shaking hands.
"Karthik Goenka" the gentleman replied.
"Ma, I just saw Billu Uncle! Look at him." saying the girl pointed out to Shivaay.
"Just uncle Krithi!" Naira, the young lady replied later apologizing to Shivaay.

Khushi was so excited as her only cousin came from the US. In a short while, Anika and Krithi became good friends.
"Aunty! What do dogs eat?!" Krithi asked while Anika patiently answered her. The next question she immediately posted was,"What do Cats eat?!" then continued without gapping much,"Come with me Aunty! I will show you billu uncle. Let's find out what he eats!"

Anika was confused until the little hands pointed out to Shivaay. That's when Anika started laughing badly.
"Billu uncle! What do you eat daily?!"
"Oh no Krithi! Call me Shivaay please." Shivaay pleaded her while Anika could no longer stop her laugh and bursted out again.

All day everyone enjoyed playing with Krithi, while Shivaay groaned as he was getting embarrassed every single time he faced her.

Later that night, Shivaay was searching for Anika when he dashed his brother.
"Om did you see Anika anywhere?!"
"No Bhai! Did you see Gauri anywhere?!" Om asked back.
Not getting answers, they left together to search for them when they found them in the lawn.

"Gauri! Finally I found you." Om said while he back hugged her without realizing there were two other pair of eyes looking at them teasingly.
"Om! Wait till my brother gets married, after that you needn't find Chutki anymore as she will always be with you only!" Anika said winking.