73 | ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ

Recap ~
Benefits?

Chapter 73 ~ Secret date

While Shivaay and Anika reached back India by a private jet, Ragini told half the truth --Veer's obsession on Anika-- to the Oberoi family. They do panic hearing her but OmRu assured that everything would be fine.

Shivaay was about to enter the mansion with Anika when he heard a shout 'Stop right there' giving an echo effect all around them. It was his mother who brought in a plate with a flame of fire lit in the middle of it. Soon the Aarthi was finished and she pulled Shivaay and Anika into a bone crashing hug.

"I'm sorry Shivaay!" she said, tears running down her cheeks when he wiped her tears off stating, "Mom! I can't see you crying."
He hugged her tightly hiding his tears from her when Pinky broke the hug saying, "Even if you hide your tears, I can sense it! I can't see you crying too Shivaay!"
"Never ever say I'm not your son again mom! I will die the very next moment." Shivaay said in his breaking voice when he earned a pat on his cheeks.

"Anu I'm happy you are safe! Ragini told us the truth." Pinky said turning to Anika when the couple looked at Ragini who assured them that she confessed only half the truth.
"The power of your blessings Ma!" Anika said smiling when OmRu say, "The power of your husband too bhabhi."
"No your bhabhi is smart enough to tackle her problems!" Shivaay said looking proudly at Anika when she smiled back in response.

Days quickly pass by, Anika being very busy in her deal while Shivaay with his. They heard no sign of Veer after the incident while Ragini left to live with her parents.

Both Shivaay and Anika were very well realizing their feelings but something was stopping them from confessing, maybe it was their careers they always dreamt of. They never spoke anymore about the divorce they were to get, which was once a deal and the very start of their relationship. But to their dismay, both were to shift to their assigned places, San Francisco and London very soon.

One fine day, in ShivIka's room,
"Anika!" Shivaay called out while she hummed in response as she was busy working on her laptop.
"Can we do our shopping tomorrow?" asked Shivaay who wanted to spend time with her.

"But why Shivaay? I can shop there at San Francisco! I mostly won't have time here." Anika stated still not looking at him.
He was disappointed but he managed to say, "I just thought so, because I wanted clothes."
"Okay then let's go to buy your favourite orange coloured shirt!" Anika said laughing out loud when Shivaay laughed back.

"But you told you won't have time!" Shivaay said not wanting to disturb her when she said, "Anything for you Shivaay! You never denied me for anything except for the Golgappe though

"But you told you won't have time!" Shivaay said not wanting to disturb her when she said, "Anything for you Shivaay! You never denied me for anything except for the Golgappe though." she said chuckling at him.
He just of exuberance wanted to hug her tightly but stopped himself.

Unexpectedly, Anika strode towards him embracing him into a hug saying, "Thank you Shivaay for everything!"
He immediately reciprocated without thinking for a second when Rudra came in without knocking, later yelling "Oh no! Bhaiyya bhabhi even after so many experiences of me disturbing your romance, you didn't close your door?"

Shivaay mentally scolded his younger brother for disturbing their moment and he said,"Rudra, even after you having so many experiences of our romantic moments, you didn't even try knocking our door?"

He realized what he told but this time he didn't correct himself, "Your bhabhi has given you so much freedom to do anything you want. I still remember the days you used to cry thinking about me becoming parayadhan after marriage."
"Wow Bhaiyya you didn't cover up this time?" Rudra asked surprised when Shivaay said "It's because I'm married and I have all my rights to do anything!"
"Aww cute billu's cheeks turned pink. You are blushing bhaiyya" Rudra said really happy seeing his brother and sister-in-law this way.

"Rudra! It's better than you blushing when you are near Saumya!" Shivaay said when Rudra turned crimson red thinking about his lately realized love, Saumya.

Shivaay was excited about his secret date which he was planning with Anika while he told her that he was taking her to his fake shopping.

"Shivaay ready?!" Anika asked as she wore a pretty dress Shivaay gifted her.

Anika's outfit

Anika's outfit

Shivaay was not coming out of his dressing room when Anika knocked the door this time.

"Shivaay? Are you done or not?!" She asked back again not getting a reply from him when she heard the door slightly opening in response.

"Om let's take a break from this relationship!" Gauri stated when Om was hell shocked hearing this.
"Gauri?" Om called out, his heart crying showing a proof in his eyes.
"Yes Om it's time we break this to start a new one!" She said calmly when Om couldn't handle anymore. Tears roll down his eyes, he not realizing what she actually meant.

"Om, I said we need to start a new relationship of ours! Just like my sister and your brother?!" Gauri said cupping his face when he sighed in exuberance.
"You have to stop giving me heart attacks!" He said faking anger when she asked back confidently, "Can we marry?"
"Yes of course darling!" Om said twirling her in excitement.

Rudra was in his own lala land with his best friend cum love. He always felt lucky to find his love in his best friend.

"Somu if not you no one could have handled me!" He said when she ruffled his hair saying, "If it was not you, then no one could have handled me and my eating!" She finished teasing her own-self when Rudra reprimanded her statement, "I can't accept that because you are the best and there's nothing to handle in you! You are just perfect in the way you are."
"You are perfectly imperfect Rudy!" Saumya said hugging him tightly.

Anika who was impatiently waiting for him to come out found...
_______________________________________

Precap ~
Universal truth

Will Shivaay's secret date be a success? Is Shivaay even in his dressing room or is he missing!?🤔