15 | ꜰʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴜᴄᴋ

Recap ~
Surprise!

Chapter 15 ~ Fhat the wuck

Shivaay was super tensed about Anika going to the kitchen as he didn't know how she would maintain his kitchen.

A/N ~ He was just very much obsessed with "The Kitchen" part of the mansion.

The others were chit chatting in the hall while Shivaay slipped from there and headed straight towards the kitchen. There he saw Anika doing something but didn't understand what exactly it was. He was too worried about his kitchen that he no more hid behind the pillar.

Anika suddenly looking at him in her busy schedule asked in surprise, "Billuji! You are here?"
"Ac- actually I just came to have some water." he stuttered when she nodded her head and gave him a glass of water.

Considering this a chance, Shivaay was to enter inside the kitchen when Anika stopped him.
"What!?" She questioned raising her eyebrows when he tried saying something, "Actually... nothing!" But finished blankly.

Anika turned back to continue with her work when she suddenly stepped on her saree and was about to fall when a strong pair of hands caught hold of her. They shared a cute eye lock followed by...

While the others in the hall were busy discussing an important matter amongst themselves.
"Mom, will Shivaay like this idea!?" Om asks really concerned when Pinky said, "He needs to Om! He is married now"
"Don't ask stupid questions O! I know about bhaiyya. He is SMRT enough to say yes to this!" Rudra said smirking when he received a glare from Om.
"SMRT Singh Oberoi! Now can we discuss about it!?" Om asked while he nodded.

Shivaay and Anika broke their eye lock not very soon when he asked her, "Why don't you be careful!?"
"Thanks billuji. I'm bad at balancing" she chuckled.
Looking at her much concerned, he asked, "Anika that question! If you don't think that I'm getting too personal, who is Piyu!?"
"Actually she is my bhootu!" Anika said laughing shocking the hell out of him, "What! Ghost?"
"Of course not! Piyu is my teddy!" saying she bursted out laughing.

Shivaay then understood why she hugged him so tightly. He asked her back in shock, "What! A name for teddy!? You are so weird!"
"So!? Yes I'm weird! I'm not like you, a cat especially a bhagad billa!" She spat very much pissed with his statement.
"Hey don't call me that!" He warned her when she replied, "I will! What will you do huh!"

Shivaay pulled her close to him and twisted her hand from behind when Anika not showing the pain she felt in her voice said, "Leave me!"
"Say sorry!" He demanded her when she replied back with much attitude, "No way billuji!"
"You have to!" He said back reflecting a similar tone of hers.
"Really!?" She asked smirking and the next minute, she almost shouted, "Dadi!"

Shivaay left her immediately shocked when Anika smiled victoriously, "Good for you BIL...LU...JI!" and finished stressing on the last word she uttered. Shivaay lost his temper and was about to shout when Anika did something which shocked him once again.

SPLASH! 💦

"Fhat the wuck! Panika!" he hollered when she said back angrily, "Don't you spoil my name Billuji!""I will PANIKA!" He spat back not before leaving from there

"I will PANIKA!" He spat back not before leaving from there.

A/N ~ Shivaay and Anika must thank God because their fight was not heard to the others in the hall! 😂

Anika soon entered the dining room with the dishes following her. She asked the staff to place them on the table when Shivaay was the first to pounce on the food there.

Giving a shocked expression, he asked her "Anika! Why didn't you ask us before cooking food?! Dadi at least you could have told her na!" He complained like a sulking kid.
"Billuji!" She called out showing the food she made, one by one.

By order, the first dish was Aloo Puri.
"Why did you make this!? See the oil in it!" exclaimed Shivaay while the others were literally attracted by the food's smell.
"I made this in refined sunflower oil for your kind information. Little bit fat in form of oil can be taken on daily basis." she said in the sweetest way possible.
Rudra squealed in happiness seeing the food later receiving a glare from Shivaay.

Second dish was Gajjar ka halwa (Carrot halwa).
"This is a sweet dish Anika. Don't you know Dadi, Bade papa and Mom have diabetes?" He asked not very pleased at the sight.
"Oho billuji! This is sugar free. So it's not a problem! And carrot, it has vitamin A which is good for eye sight!" She expatiated.

Now Dadi spoke interrupting the two, "Billu thu chup kar

Now Dadi spoke interrupting the two, "Billu thu chup kar. How many questions will you ask huh! Anika puttar I can't wait anymore, please pass on the carrot halwa first!" She exclaimed in happiness.

Anika served food for everyone and sat down to have her food. Here Shivaay's facial expressions were the funniest all the while and OmRu watching him tried controlling their laugh.

_______________________________________

Precap ~
Raita!