76 | ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ

Recap ~
In trouble?!

Chapter 76 ~
The Villain of your Story

As said, Shivaay left with Saahil while Anika was on her way to the address she was told to come. Somewhere away from heart of the city, Anika entered a bungalow calling out, "Veer!" 
"Anu! You came to me finally. You got to know that I'm the villain of your story right?" Veer said as he faced her.

"Veer what's the necessity of all this?And of course you are not a villain. Where's Ragini?!" She asked very much concerned.
"She's safe. Don't worry about her Anu." he said continuing, "Why did you call me Meera when I called you?" He wondered.

"Just because I didn't want Shivaay to get tensed about me!" She said when he said back catching hold of her very tightly, "See you care about Shivaay! But not about me? I was your best friend Anu. I love you and I have always wanted you"
"Veer it's not like that!" Anika said when he huffed in anger pinning her against the wall, "It has been like that. You never understood me!"

He was about to continue further when he was pulled away from her

"Veer! Enough." Ragini shouted at the top of her voice, continuing "Anika is married, she has a beautiful family. We can't do anything! You didn't get your love nor did I."
"No Ragini, I can't sacrifice my love! It's impossible. You leave way." Veer shouted back looking at Ragini who was standing in front of Anika.

Anika took her way and faced Veer, "Veer, if marrying me makes you think you get back your love then I'm fine! Let us marry." she said shocking Ragini and surprising Veer.
She continued, "But first divorce Ragini!"

Ragini couldn't believe what she was hearing. She just felt weak in her knees and was almost to fall when Veer caught hold of her. He immediately made her drink water and helped her sit on the couch.

After minutes, "I'm ready and I really don't have a problem divorcing Ragini." Veer stated not looking at his wife.
"Well that's great then. We will get married tomorrow. B..." Anika was still about to continue when Ragini asked "Veer, it's enough. What about me?!"

"Marry Shivaay! He will lose his partner like how you lost yours

"Marry Shivaay! He will lose his partner like how you lost yours." Veer said still not looking at her. By then, someone else was a part of the scene and they didn't notice that person standing right behind them.
Ragini getting very angry caught hold of his shoulder, "Veer I'm your wife!"
"And I'm your husband Anika!" Shivaay stated from behind them.

Anika was surprised to see Shivaay right there when Veer stood in front of her, "What do you want?! How did you know Anu is here?"
"Shivaay Singh Oberoi knows everything Mr.Veer Pratap Chauhan." he said flicking his hair, continuing "Anika what's all this?!"

" he said flicking his hair, continuing "Anika what's all this?!"

"She won't talk to you." Veer said when Anika spoke facing Shivaay "Veer, just a minute. Mr.Shivaay Singh Oberoi, I and Veer are going to get married tomorrow!" she said secretly winking at him while Shivaay understood something was going on in her mind.

"Then what about me and my friend?!" Shivaay asked acting accordingly holding Ragini when Veer said, "You both get married. I get my love and Ragini gets her love!"
"Veer I don't love Shivaay anymore. I love you." Ragini confessed crying bitterly when Veer spoke, "I don't care Ragini. I behaved really bad towards you. I told you died, I used you against Shivaay and Anu; and I even hurt you many times, I'm sorry for all that but I can't accept you."

"Veer..." Ragini cried when Shivaay stated "I'm marrying Ragini tomorrow."
Veer was really not happy hearing this but didn't react much. Ragini was least interested in anything.
Anika said, "Well then it's settled. Veer, Shivaay will get the divorce papers ready. Once you sign the papers, we will get married and Shivaay and Ragini also along with us."

"Anu I'm fine with it." he said when she said, "I will send you the location. Come there tomorrow."

The next morning, as planned they all met at the location. Veer signed the papers while Ragini hesitated. She was not willing to but had no other option.

"Okay the priest is ready know Mr.Oberoi?" Anika asked him when he glared at her for calling him that way.
"Yes" he responded back bringing the priest in.

"Arrey bhaiyya let's have some band and music!" the priest said when Shivaay and Anika mentally wanted to smack the priest. Surprised, Veer asked "Bhaiyya?!"
"No I told beta! Young people's ears are not sharp at all now a days. Old people like us are far better!" the priest justified.

"Pandit ji can you please sit and start the marriage process?!" Shivaay asked smiling sarcastically at him to which he nodded.

Soon two brides, their faces covered in veils came and took their places between their respective bridegrooms. The marriage process started and all the rituals went well.

Veer tied the nuptial thread around his bride's neck while Shivaay did the same. The vermilion was placed on the brides' foreheads by the grooms.
"The marriage is complete." the priest said continuing, "You guys have your wifes to yourselves."

Veer was about to remove his wife's veil when Mr.Malhotra, Ragini's father entered there pointing a gun towards him.
"You spoilt my daughter's life Veer! I will kill you!" He hollered when Ragini removed her veil and stood in front of Veer "No papa! You cannot kill him"

_______________________________________

Precap~
Love after marriage