60 | ʙʟᴜꜱʜɪɴɢ

Recap ~
On your lips

Chapter 60 ~ Blushing

Shivaay was too affected by her that he couldn't even respond to her question. That's when Anika ripped his shirt buttons one by one turning impatient.

"Wh-what are you doing Anika?!" Shivaay stuttered getting tensed on his condition. She opened his shirt completely without responding to him, his bare chest clearly visible when he covered himself with his hands.

"An-Anika please sleep." Shivaay stuttered again when she placed her finger on his lips.
"Shouldn't I get my answer?" She asked smirking making him feel more embarrassed.

Arnav was in Dadi's room completely surrounded by elders who were advising him about marriage life, Khushi was in her mom's room along with Naira, spending time with them.

Saumya was figuring out what was happening to her all these days when her father entered her room.
"My darling is so engrossed thinking about Rudra!" He stated shocking her.
"Dad!" She exclaimed wondering how he knew what exactly she was thinking when he spoke chuckling, "I'm your Dad."

"Do you feel anything for Rudra?" He questioned her out of curiosity.
"No Dad he's my best friend! That's all" said Saumya her heart cringing right at that very moment. Rudra who just entered her room heard the very last question and answer. His heart was in the same condition as that of Saumya's.

Om took Gauri on a long drive that night as both felt they didn't spend time together all these days.

Shivaay was still covering himself when Anika continued, "I'm getting my answer then." Saying she moved her face close to his neck planting a wet kiss. He closed his eyes chills running down his spine.

(Imagine Shivaay on the bed!🙈)

He couldn't stop himself anymore. He finally said, "You affect me a lot more than me affecting you Anika!"
His eyes were still closed when he felt her soft velvety lips on his. His desire to kiss her rose to peaks, and he reciprocated her passionate kiss.

Lacking oxygen, they broke their kiss unwillingly. They were still looking at each other when Anika dozed off resting her head on his shoulders still on top of him. He wrapped his arms around her waist and slowly placed her on the bed not disturbing her much.

He caressed her hair planting a kiss on her forehead when his cheeks turned pink thinking about the moments they had a while back.
"Shivaay, I don't want divo..." She murmured in her sleep her last word very subtle.
Shivaay wondered what it was that she doesn't want but soon dozed off right beside her.

Next morning, Anika was the first one to wake up due to the alarm she set yesterday. She opened her eyes to see herself comfortably hugging Shivaay while he wrapped his arms around her.

This was a beautiful moment for her and she didn't want to break it in anyway. But when she felt Shivaay's movements trying to wake himself up, she immediately closed her eyes acting to sleep. As he woke up to see their position, neither did he want to come out of the warmth they shared. He slowly caresses his wife's beautiful face and hugged her even more tightly closing his eyes back.

Anika was really happy to find that her husband too didn't want to disturb this wonderful moment of theirs. Suddenly to their dismay, they heard a knock at the door. Shivaay still acted as though he slept but he loosened his grip on her so that she could see who was at the door.

"Khushi?" Anika exclaimed in surprise when she saw her best friend standing right in front of her.
"Anu tell me one thing, why should girls always leave their families and go after marriage? Why do they have to adjust always?" Khushi asked her eyes forming tears.

Taking her friend's hand into hers, Anika said smiling at her, "I already faced this phase Khushi. I still remember when I cried because I had to leave my family for an unknown person who isn't even a part of my world but then I realized it's not just we who adjust, it happens on both sides. It's not very easy to welcome another person to be a part of their family! Just remember one thing, even if you leave one family you get another beautiful family. That was my case too. I got wonderful parents, caring brothers, loving Dadi and an awesome Husband!"

"Anu I found the answer to my question in you! I was terribly feeling bad that I have to leave ma but I didn't realize I have Pranavi ma and papa on my side!" She said to which her friend literally smacked on her shoulder.
"You are forgetting something!" Anika said glaring at her.
"And my best friend of course! You are amazing." she said hugging her tight.

Shivaay was silently listening to their talk feeling proud of his wife who explained her friend so well and how she praised his family.

His mind voice, Did she just say I'm awesome!? She is the best actually! How can one be so PERFECT!

He was still in his thoughts blushing a little at her statement on him when Anika noticed him awake. She realized that she didn't remember what happened last night after her brother left.

"Shivaay what happened yesterday? Why can't I remember anything?" She asked him innocently when he gasped in shock.
"Don't act so innocently!" He said when she was blinking not understanding what he meant.
"What do you mean?" She asked when he smirked saying, "Don't you remember that kiss of mine? Do you want me to remind you again?"

"Shivaay!" Anika called out his name her cheeks turning pink.
"Anika!" He reflected the same tone as hers pulling her close to him.
"Please tell me what I did!" She asked genuinely not remembering but she noticed something this time.

"Wait a minute! Why is your shirt open?!" She asked closing her eyes seeing his bare chest.
"That's because you ripped my shirt off!" He said controlling his laugh.
"What the!" She hollered in shock.

"Your next question should not be 'What the' Anika it should be what was the next thing you did to me

"Your next question should not be 'What the' Anika it should be what was the next thing you did to me." he said still controlling his laugh when Anika's face turned pale.

_______________________________________

Precap ~
You were too wild!