16 | ʀᴀɪᴛᴀ

Recap ~
Fhat the wuck!

Chapter 16 ~ Raita

Anika was eagerly waiting for everyone to have the food she made and when they finally had, Dadi was the first to speak,"Anika puttar, the food is..." Her voice trailed off when Anika felt low.

Shivaay's expression changed as soon as he ate the food and so were the others' expressions. Anika didn't feel good at all when she saw such a transformation in everyone's expressions to a serious one.

She asked Dadi breaking the silence filled in the room, "Dadi, is the food not nice!? Is there any problem?"
Getting no response from anyone tears filled her eyes.

"Arrey puttar! The food is..." Dadi was to finally react when Rudra reacted even more faster, "Bindaas! Just like you bhabhi. I loved my protein shake!" He finished shouting in exuberance.
The others smiled at her when she questioned back, "Then why did everyone become so serious after you tasted the food!?"
"Because we were all lost in our worlds tasting the best food ever." Dadi smiled at her.

Striding towards her daughter-in-law, Pinky fed her a morsel of food.
"You didn't eat anything! Come on have it Anu." she said while she fed Anika.
This time not just tears filled Anika's eyes but it rolled down her cheeks making all the family members tensed.

Everyone gathered up around her bombarding with questions while Shivaay had a clear watch from his position.
"What happened puttar?" Dadi asked when Tej asked another question, "Did we hurt you in some way beta?"
Pinky told in between, "Did I... I'm sor..."

Before Pinky could finish, Anika interrupted "Ma, you are all the best! I thought I would miss my family a lot but I was wrong! I found my family once again in you all." she said, her voice reflecting love.
"Awww" exclaimed ShivOmRu in wonder while the elders give a tight hug to Anika.

"No more emotional speech please! Okay I think it's time for our surprise bhabhi and bhaiyya. I know you guys will love it!" Rudra spoke excitedly to announce the surprise when Shivaay and Anika looked at each other, their eyes questioning what the surprise could be.
"Tell fast Rudra!" Om said a bit tensed about his elder brother's reaction.

"Arrey O! Wait. Bhabhi pack your bags as well as bhaiyya's!" Rudra said confusing them.
"But why Rudra!?" Anika managed to ask when he said, "Because you both are going to honeymoon tommorow!"
Shivaay and Anika in unison reacted, "Fhat the wuck!/ What the hell!"
"You both are giving wrong expressions! Excitement makes you react like this at times. I know you guys are happy about it!" said Rudra, his excitement levels in peak.

"But what is the need!?" Shivaay asked when Pinky reacted, "Oh my mata Shivaay! You are asking what is the need!? Of course there is."
"What kind of a question was that billu!?" Dadi asked not accepting this reaction from him.
"Dadi, I just meant what is the need now!" He said covering up when Jhanvi spoke up, "Don't tell us you want to go to honeymoon when you become old Shivaay!"
"Not like that Badi Ma!" He said not knowing how to stop the surprise.

"Just a minute, I need to tell you guys something!" spoke out Anika a bit tensed when Shivaay followed her, "I need to tell something too."
While the rest were keenly listening to them, they said in unison "I need to go to Paris tomorrow!"

Both Shivaay and Anika looked at each other once again, completely shocked by the fact.

A/N ~ they look at each other like in the above picture.

"What!?" hollered everyone in unison but ended up bursting into laughter which made Shivaay and Anika get confused.
"Did we say something wrong!?" They asked back together when Tej replied, "Not at all!"
Anika walked to Dadi and said, "I have the most important event in Paris and it's my career dadi. Hope you all don't mind me going!"
"Yeah I have a deal to crack which is very important for our business stocks to increase." Shivaay spoke when OmRu bang their heads on their palms.

"Anika beta, we don't mind you going to Paris!" Shakthi said when Anika thanked him happily.
"But why did you all laugh!?" asked Shivaay very much confused.
"It's because you are going to Paris!" OmRu said when Shivaay and Anika say, "Of course we are!"

Realizing what OmRu actually meant, Shivaay and Anika almost holler "Yeah?!"
"Oh my mata!" Shivaay muttered to himself and Anika muttered in a similar way, "Phail gaya raita!"
but they both heard each other.
"What!" asked a confused Shivaay whispering when she said back, "Arrey Raita!"

"Even we booked tickets to Paris only!" Rudra said excitedly. All the others were smiling at them while these two didn't know how to react. 😂

Scene freezes.

_______________________________________

Precap ~
Sautan