13 | ᴘᴀᴛɪ ᴘᴀᴛɴɪ

Recap ~
My little devil.

Chapter 13 ~ Pati Patni

A while later at the wedding destination, the bride's and bridegroom's families were dancing in happiness. While ShivIka were seated in the mandap as their wedding was about to begin, looking at each other having some sort of guilt that they hid the reason behind their marriage.

As per the priest's instructions, the rituals started.

~ Gadbandhan ~

~ Kanyadhan ~

~ Saath phere ~

The unknown feeling when they took the seven vows was so beautiful as they performed this step of their marriage. Somehow and somewhere they genuinely promised each other with all the vows.

~ Mangalsutra ~

The time when Shivaay doned the nuptial thread on Anika's neck, she felt as though she entered a new phase in her life, a new world apart from the world she knew. She didn't know how beautiful this phase was going to be for her!

~ Sindoor ~

Another beautiful moment was captured while Shivaay filled Anika's forehead with vermilion. This time, Shivaay and Anika felt something was complete in the lives. Though they had a marriage deal, they forgot the whole of it and unknowingly enjoyed the very moment.

 Though they had a marriage deal, they forgot the whole of it and unknowingly enjoyed the very moment

Everything went well.

"Shaadi sampan huyi, aaj se aap dono Pati Patni hai! (The marriage is complete. From today you both are wife and husband.)" said the priest who performed the rituals.

As they heard this, they were lost into each other sharing a cute eye lock while the Oberois and Chowdharys had happiness of tears.

Anika's Mind voice ~

"What's happening to me!? Is this marriage affecting me? No it shouldn't! If it does then I can't fulfill my dreams. I can't get committed to responsibilities. I'm not ready for it at any cost!"

Shivaay's Mind voice ~

"What's wrong with you Shivaay! This is a deal with Ms.Anika! That's it and nothing more than that. Just a marriage deal damnit!"

Bhidhayi ~

Anika hugged her parents and then her brother.
"Please, take care of yourself!" said Arnav his eyes filled with tears.
"Bhai,I will! Take care of yourself and listen bring bhabhi very soon so that mom and dad can stay relaxed." she said winking at him when he felt embarrassed, "Anu Tum na!"

All the while, Anika looked at Khushi who turned pink when she heard her friend's words. Anika whispered in Khushi's ears, "Is something happening!? Please come fast... Bhabhi!" while Khushi couldn't stop the flush in her cheeks.

"There's nothing like that Anu! You also na. You just keep imagining things." she said embarrassed.
"All the best Anu." Khushi said embracing themselves into a hug later joined by Gauri and Saumya.

"Bhabhi, come na let's go home!" Rudra said impatiently while the others smiled at his cute antics.

Soon ShivIka and the Oberois reached the Oberoi mansion and a warm welcome was done. Shivaay was asked to carry Anika to his room when Anika gave a shocked expression followed by Shivaay and this shocked the others too.

"Oh my mata Shivaay! She is your wife. Come on lift her!" She said in her own excitement.

They didn't have any other choice left except lifting, while the others smiled at them.They reached the room and Shivaay closed the door immediately. Sighed in relief, they were about to talk when they hear a knock very soon. Shivaay opened back to see OmRu standing out smirking.

Shivaay was at the entrance of the room not trying to open the door and instead peeping from inside.
"What now!?" asked Shivaay not so interested to deal with them right at the moment.
"Bhaiyya I understand I understand but what's the hurry? No one is going to disturb you later! But..." said Rudra who was interrupted by a confused Shivaay then,"For what will I get disturbed? And who will disturb me? Saaf saaf batao Rudra!"

"Bhai you and bhabhi still have some rituals to do." Om said smirking at his brother when Shivaay groaned, "Not now guys!"
"I understand bhaiyya!" Rudra smirked even more when Shivaay understood what his brother meant, "Rudra, don't you smirk! You need not understand anything okay! Now let's go else you will keep eating my head." he said tired of the mini teasing session from his brothers.

ShivIka were made to sit in the hall for the rituals. Each member of the family gave them gifts. They even had a little teasing session along with the rituals.

Scene freezes

_______________________________________

Precap ~
Surprise!