ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ | ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ

As the sun's rays took a direction to Shivika's room and disturbed the half-owner of the room, he woke up still trying to sleep on his king-sized bed.

"Jaan!" calling out Shivaay, the half-owner who was still half asleep stretched his hands for his lovely wife to cuddle up with him. Not hearing any response nor feeling her, he got up sitting straight on the bed his eyes searching for her constantly.

He was hell excited about that special day of theirs, the day of their marriage. Technically to say it was their First Marriage Anniversary. It was quite a time since they confessed their feelings to each other. Since the day of their confession, every day started with warm hugs, followed by cat fights and romantic moments, and finally ended with a new way of expressing their love for each other.

That day was quite unusual for him. He was upset when he found his wife nowhere in the mansion. Just then he realized Anika talking the before night about the deal she wanted to crack from a very long time and that she would have to leave to the office early the next day.

"Anika, it's our marriage anniversary. At least a wish would have made my day!" Shivaay thought to himself smiling sadly.

"Bhaiyya bhabhi, Happy Marriage Anniversary" OmRu exclaimed as they entered ShivIka's room. Not finding their sister-in-law they asked their brother, "Where's bhabhi?!"
"She left to the office." Shivaay said not showing his sadness to his brothers.

He finished his breakfast while his family posted random questions about their marriage anniversary plans. He of course lied not wanting his family to think bad about Anika.

"She would have just forgotten about this in her tensions." Shivaay convinced himself. He soon left to office and was busy in his meeting when he got a call from his wife finally.

"Jaan?!" Shivaay called out to his wife when she answered, "Shivaay, can we meet in a while at home?!" She asked her voice reflecting happiness when he instantly said a yes without thinking about his incomplete meeting.

Reaching home, he was excited about meeting his wife. He felt as though he missed her for ages but the fact was it was just fifteen hours since he saw her. He was in their room when his wife hugged him from behind.

Soon the hug turned into a twirl. Stopping, Anika said "Shivaay this is the day! Happ..." Shivaay expected her to wish him when she said, "Happiest day in my life! I cracked the deal finally."
He was happy for her happiness. He hid his feelings not wanting to spoil her happiness.

"Shivaay don't you want to say anything?!" Anika asked back very much excited when he spoke, "Congratulations Jaan!" and planted a kiss on her cheek.
"Thank you so much, darling!" She said back pecking his lips.

"Now let's get ready for the night!" She said winking at him when he asked her the reason.
"Don't you want to celebrate this success of mine Shivaay? A special party for everyone." she said when he nodded in positive.

"Shivaay are you free now? I just wanted to do some shopping if you don't mind?!" She asked when he said, "Of course I'm always free for my wife. You are always my priority." he finished when she admired him leaving an "Aww" at the end.

In Rikara's room, Om just came back from a hectic meeting of his. He was very much tensed about the order he got for his sculptures.
"Om!" called out Gauri when he greeted her asking why she called him.
"Should there be a reason for calling my husband?!" She asked when he looked at her lost in her perfect black orbs.