46 | ɪɴꜱɪᴅᴇ & ᴏᴜᴛ

Recap ~
Prince and princess

Chapter 46 ~ Inside & Out

Shivaay and Anika finished their lunch with the kids, a point to be noted was that he cancelled all his meetings for that day without Anika's knowledge.

On their way back home, Anika asked Shivaay to stop the car confusing him.

"Billuji I will be right back!" Anika said to which Shivaay replied chuckling, "Okay billiji!"

Shivaay wondered why Anika told him to stop, so he just got down from the car to notice the most beautiful scene out there. On the sideway, Anika was freeing all the birds that were caged. She was as happy as the birds flying in the sky and so was the old man who was selling the birds on the roadside.

"Uncle! Take this money. And do come to this address." saying Anika gave her office address to him.
"But why beta!?" he asked confused.
"You can work with me in my office uncle." said Anika smiling at him.

"God bless you beta! But how do you know I want a job?!" asked the old man surprised.
"Uncle, you are working at this age for your living. I know you are not happy with what you are doing to earn money. I noticed your happiness when I released those birds!" Anika said hugging the old man.

"Quda tumhe humesha kush rake beta!(May God make you happy always child!) People just buy birds from me and go, but you were the only one who noticed my feelings and understood me." said the old man overwhelmed.
"What's the use when we don't value human feelings uncle?! Always be happy." saying Anika bid bye to him.

In the car, Shivaay was smiling at Anika brightly confusing her completely. She asked,"What happened Billuji?!"
"I didn't know that my billi is this beautiful! Andar bhi aur bahar bhi (Inside & out)" Shivaay said lost into her making her smile.

Just then Shivaay's phone rang flashing "MOM" on the screen.
"Shivaay! Where is my Anu?! Are you planning to bring her back home or not!?" his mom asked him.
"Mom! In twenty minutes you will see us at home." he said rolling his eyes.

Back home,

"Sorry ma! I just left to the orphanage without informing anyone as it was very early and I didn't want to disturb anyone." Anika apologized.
"No problem Anu! Pranavi told me you always spend time in the orphanage for your birthday!" Pinky said patting her cheek.

"Bhabhi you have so many missed calls! Any boyfriends in the list?!" Rudra asked checking her phone but soon earned a smack on his head from Jhanvi.
"Mom!" Rudra hollered.
"Your bhabhi is not like you to have one million girlfriends!" Jhanvi said while the rest laughed.
"So, any plans for your birthday bhabhi?! Party or something else?" Om asked casually.

"Just spending time with family is her plan! She doesn't like parties or anything else. Only her loved ones around her make her happy." Arnav said as he entered the mansion along with Pratap and Pranavi.
"Bhai!" Anika exclaimed in exuberance continuing, "I'm happy my complete family is with me today! I was just thinking you guys weren't here."

"Bhai! You are really lucky to have Anika Bhabhi. She's the best I have ever seen. She balances everything so well!" saying Rudra hugged his bhabhi. Anika and Shivaay shared a cute eye lock at that moment.

All of them enjoyed the day thoroughly quite different from that of their usual busy schedules.

"Thanks beta! Only because of you we spent one of the best times in our lives." Shakthi said patting Anika's cheek.
"Papa! Please don't thank me. I didn't do anything!" Anika smiled.

"This is our respect and responsibility Anu! It's always given to the eldest daughter-in-law, so this is all yours now!" saying Pinky made her wear a beautiful neckpiece.

"I'm so happy that our responsibility is over. Now you just have to give us grandsons and granddaughters!" Jhanvi said while Shivaay blanked out.

"Oye billu! Why are you so shocked?! We didn't ask for something that you can't give na!" saying Pinky hit her son playfully.

"We can plan for your second honeymoon trip Bhai!" Rudra said earning a glare from his brother then.
Everyone laughed at his joke except Anika as she was lost in her thoughts.

Anika's inner voice, "How can I take this responsibility!? I'm not worth their love, I'm cheating on them. We need to tell them! They can't keep raising hopes on us!"

She couldn't think anymore as her heart and tears felt heavy.

"Princess! What happened?" asked Arnav confused with his sister's behavior. She hugged him tightly confusing the others except Shivaay as he knew what was going on in her mind.

Not wanting to spoil anyone's mood that night, she covered up saying "You didn't give my gift bhai!" with a pout at the end.
"Look I can't give you teddy bears for your birthday this time. I don't think you need one anymore, you have your husband na!" Arnav said winking at her, later receiving a smack on his arm.

She turned to the other side faking anger on her brother while he took out a scrapbook from his pocket and showed it to her. It had all the pictures of her childhood.
"Bhai you made this for me! Thank you so much." saying Anika hugged him.
"

Anything for my princess!" Arnav said reciprocating her hug.

_______________________________________

Precap ~

Suniye Shivaay