7 | ᴀᴀᴘ!?

Recap ~
Importance

Chapter 7 ~ Aap?!

Soon after the girls reached the Oberoi mansion, they were waiting in the hall for Rudra to come. In the meanwhile Anika introduced Gauri and Khushi to Dadi.

"Hello bhabhi" shouted Rudra in excitement as he entered the hall.
"Hi Rudra!" greeted back Anika smiling at his antics.
Rudra introduced himself to Gauri and Khushi very soon and they were chitchatting when Anika asked,
"Shall we go Rudra?"
"Bhabhi, Bhaiyya and O are also coming with us!" Rudra stated in excitement.

Anika just nodded in acknowledgement not reacting much. Soon they left and were waiting in the car for ShivOm when Arnav reached there.
"Bhai!?" Anika called out surprised while he greeted everyone and continued,"Princess..."
"Wait a minute! Bhai you told you had a meeting. Then!?" She asked suspiciously when he replied, "Actually I cancelled it... for you Anu!" he answered.
"Okay I understood for whom!" Anika said back smirking while eyeing her brother and best friend simultaneously.

Author's note~ Arnav fell for Khushi unknowingly, so he cancelled his meeting just to spend some time with her.

"Khushi, Chutki you both go in Bhai's car. We will join you soon" Anika said to which they nod and leave. ShivOm soon join Anika and Rudra.

"I will drive" Shivaay started to which Anika replied,"No need billuji! I can do it myself."
"Don't you call me that b...billu.. whatever!" Shivaay said irked.
They were still continuing their arguments while Rudra and Om were enjoying the sight.

At last neither of them drive, Shivaay nor Anika. Instead Om drove and made them sit behind, while Rudra sat in front.

~ Mall ~

Gauri and Khushi already started their shopping. Soon the Oberoi brothers along with Anika also reached and met Arnav on their way.
"Where is Khushi bhai?" Anika asked smirking at her brother while he was completely embarrassed.
"Anu! They went for shopping." he managed to reply.

"Rudra, okay tell me the plan!" Anika asked when Rudra spoke,
"Bhabhi, we are first shopping. Then let's have some food and then we'll go for a movie?"
"Plan finalized then!" Anika said while ShivOm-Arnav stated in unison, "No way! We are not going for movie and all."

"Bhaiyyas please! For me?" Rudra asked when Anika said with complete attitude, "Billuji, you guys come or not we will go!"
"Thanks bhabhi!" saying Rudra hugged her in exuberance.

"And bhai?!" saying she looked at him when her brother said rolling his eyes, "Okay princess as you wish!"
Soon she left to the girls while Rudra pulled the other guys and left for shopping as well.

A little later, Anika was in the trial room to try out a dress and she asked Gauri to stay back outside the room for her suggestion.

Suddenly Anika was unable to close the zip behind, so she called out to Gauri.
"Chutki, Can you please help me! The zip got stuck." saying she opened the door for her sister to come in while Anika was not facing the door.

Soon she felt her zip being pulled up but the touch on her bare back made chills run down her spine. She immediately turned back to see Shivaay standing right behind her still closing his eyes.

"Aap!?" exclaimed Anika in shock.
"Woh...Woh... Actually I...Gauri... Listen, Arnav and me came to ask whether you guys finished shopping when they both left saying they had some work. They told me to stay here and because you called out for help, I came. That's it, nothing else!" said Shivaay in a go opening his eyes sightly now.

Just then they heard a voice,
"Di are you okay?" Gauri asked when Anika and Shivaay get tensed.
"ye...yes... Chutki! I'm fine." Anika said stammering a bit.
"But I heard a different voice from inside. And moreover jiju is not here also!" Gauri asked a bit confused.
Shivaay was about to answer when Anika closed his mouth indicating him not to say anything.

"Billuji came here? I didn't even know that!" Anika said acting surprised.
"Yes di! Do you need help? Shall I cone inside?" She asked to which Anika replied back super tensed, "Nn... No! Not needed. I will manage. You help Khushi in her shopping!"

Gauri left from there obeying her sister and Anika sighed in relief. Then realizing she was still closing his mouth, she took her hand off immediately.

"Aap ek number ke billu ho!" Anika said irked.
"Fhat the wuck!" Shivaay almost hollered.
"We would have been caught if you had answered Chutki." she said more irritated.
"Okay okay. I'm getting out of here before someone else comes." saying he sprang out. Soon Anika came out and doesn't find any of the girls there.

Here khushi went to attend a call. After finishing, she was about to go when she found two kids lost their way. Arnav who noticed this strode towards her asking politely, "What happened?"

Author's note~ He couldn't be serious and rude with her as he is with others. And he didn't know why!

"Actually these kids lost their way." said Khushi to which Arnav immediately offered a helping hand. Soon they both go to find those kids parents.

_______________________________________

Precap ~
Touched