Prologue

KYRA MIKAELSON was on the run. Her heart was pounding as she moved as fast as she could through the dark forest. Her brother behind her on her tail chasing her down with a dagger in hand. She doesn't understand why Klaus was hunting her down. She thought he loved her just as much as her other siblings but she was wrong.
"KYRA I WILL FIND YOU BABY SISTER!" Klaus shouted from afar as Kyra kept running.
She said nothing in return for she knew if she had Klaus would get to her faster. She turned around to look but didn't see Klaus behind her, yet a pair of arms wrapped around hers as she screamed when she saw her brother.
"Told you I would find you baby sister. This is for your own good its to protect you," he said holding the dagger up in the air while having a tight grip on her.
"No please, please big brother dont do this please I love you!" She screamed out tears running down her face.
Klaus looked at his baby sister in the eyes as he slowly began to lower down the dagger. He hadn't heard the words 'I love you' in forever and its touching his heart.
"Big brother please..... Please don't do this if you love me you wouldn't hurt me," She cried trying everything she could to stop her brother from daggering her.
She didn't wanna be put in the box for 2000 years. She wanted to live; to see the world grow as does time, but if she was stuck in the box she wouldn't know how the world adapted in her absence.
"Its because I love you that I have to please forgive me," Niklaus said raising the dagger again as his hand went down towards her chest.
Kyra closed her eyes knowing that this is the last time she'll ever see the world again. A wooshing sound was heard and the drop of a dagger was sounded as she opened her eyes to see her brother no longer in front of her holding her arms. Instead, her eyes widened as she saw her other older brother Elijah wrestling with Niklaus on the ground.
"ELIJAH!" Kyra screamed out happiness filled in her voice.
Hearing his name; Elijah turned his head as he had Niklaus pinned to the ground his mouth opened to scream at his sister.
"RUN KYRA! RUN AND DONT LOOK BACK!" He shouted as her eyes widened.
"NO I'M NOT LEAVING YOU!" She shouted back just as Klaus had pushed Elijah off of him as he quickly vamped speed towards his sister with the dagger back in his hand.
Kyra gasped but before Klaus had time to stab her, they were both gone and that was the last time she had saw either of her brothers.

A/n: I hope you guys enjoy this story! It's been completed for awhile so going back for spelling errors and what not, please make sure to vote, comment and of course read! I love how the story came out by far my favorite one and I wrote it!