Chapter Nine

"ELIJAH!" Kyra screamed as he suddenly speeded over to Stefan and slammed him up against the wall.
"What makes you so valuable to my little sister hmmm?" He asked grabbing him in a choke hold.
"ELIJAH STOP NOW!"
"Are you in love with my sister?" Elijah compelled.
"I thought I did, but I'm also in love with Elena but I dont want to leave Kyra behind,"
"Why?"
"We've had a lot of history together,"
He dropped Stefan who blinked a couple of times.
"You are unworthy for my sister Salvatore,"
"S-Stefan," Kyra croaked out.
"Kyra I-"
"You asked me to marry you knowing your in love with Elena?""
"Kyra let me explain,"
"You've explained enough,"
"Kyra this whole trip was about forgetting Elena, so please let's do so,"
"Well it's kinda hard to now Stefan. You just admitted you love Elena,"
"BUT I LOVE YOU MORE KYRA!"
She sighed closing her eyes.
"Please let's just have fun and forget what I said,"
"Do I need to break him Kyra?"
"No, no dont Elijah it's okay. I'm going to put it behind me,"
"Hes clearly in love with someone else sister dear can you not see that?"
"No I do see it but we've been through so much and-"
"Not an excuse, he is unworthy of you. Let me kill him,"
"NO ELIJAH! THIS ISNT ABOUT YOU ITS ABOUT ME! I LOVE HIM OKAY!"
Elijah sighed irritated.
"Dont come crying to me when he breaks your heart. Cant say I didn't told you so,"
With that he left his apartment.
"I'm sorry about him,"
"No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said what I said. I love you Kyra I truly do,"
"But you also have an infatuation with Elena Gilbert,"
He sighed looking down.
"Where does this leave us Stefan?"
"I-I dont know Kyra, let's figure it out after we get back home,"
She nodded her head.
A few days later
To say the trip was good was a lie. It was the most awkward trip Kyra has ever been on, ever since Stefan admitted he loved Elena things have been extremely awkward between the two. Sure they had fun, but there relationship just wasn't the same. Not too mention the fact Elijah kept giving him hate glares the whole time, but before they left he said he was coming to mystic falls soon so the two will be reunited again.
"DAMON WERE HOME!'
"Finally, you haven't called or texted, I was worried sick about you. How was love in paradise?"
"I'll be in our room," Stefan says before leaving.
"Anyone else felt the awkward tension there?"
She sighed.
"My big brother wanted to see if Stefan truly loved me or not, so being as protective as he is he compelled Stefan and Stefan admitted he loved me but also loves Elena,"
"Holy shit you serious?"
"Yeah, its been extremely awkward ever since. I just cant look at him the same anymore Damon,"
"Didnt he just propose to you too?"
"Yeah, reason number 500 on the awkward list,"
He sighed.
"So this Elijah guy, if I was there you'd think he'd like me as your suitor instead?"
Kyra couldn't help but let out a genuine laugh.
"With your reputation Damon? Elijah would rip your head off with one swing. He doesnt like any guy I bring home perks of being the youngest Mikaelson girl, your gonna have to be pretty impressive to get his approval,"
"What do I have to do to get it?"
Kyra rose her eyebrow.
"I'm still with Stefan, Damon, it'll always be Stefan,"
He frowned.
"Even though he loves another girl?"
"He didnt mean it,"
"It came from his mouth though,"
"Its complicated Damon,"
"Yeah right. You know what it is Kyra? You just dont want to admit that your in love with me. I bet if Elijah compelled you, you would have said the same thing but instead of Stefan it's me, don't hide your feelings for me Mikaelson, but your love for Stefan is so strong though right?" He asked before speeding away.

A/n: hope you guys liked this chapter I'm trying to enter this story into the watty awards so have to make it 50,000 words just going in and writing random stuff nothing special