Chapter Forty-Two

"TO SEE MARCEL OKAY!" Kyra shouted just as Klaus had pulled out the stake and was aiming it for his heart.
He stopped his movements and stared at his sister with wide eyes.
"What did you say?" He asks walking over to her and grabbing her face in his hands.
"To see Marcel okay," she repeated with tears down her face.
"That's impossible he's DEAD!" Klaus yelled into her face not believing that his son was alive.
She shook her head.
"No Nik. He's alive. I've been knowing since 1930 when I went to visit his grave,"
Klaus had a look of hurt and betrayal in his eyes.
"And you didn't think to tell me?"
"We weren't exactly on talking terms Niklaus,"
He nodded his head stepping away from Kyra as he went over to Damon.
"KLAUS! KLAUS LEAVE HIM ALONE!"
"I've always hated the idea of you. And now my sister is smitten with you. You know what you can do for me Damon? Why don't you just forget that Kyra even exists hmmm?" Klaus says compelling Damon.
Kyra screamed.
"NO NIK! NIK PLEASE DONT DO THIS! NIKLAUS!" Kyra screamed with tear soaked eyes.
Damon was fighting against the compulsion as Stefan was trying to get out of the ropes and Damon shook his head and kept his eyes closed.
"NO! YOU CANT MAKE ME! I LOVE KYRA!"
"Fine have it your way,"
Screaming was heard as Damon opened his eyes to see Klaus had daggered Kyra.
Stefan was letting out muffled screams as Damon's mouth was hung open.
"KYRA!" He shouted as he watched her body fall limp with grey skin and vines appearing.
Klaus ran back at Damon and compelled him again.
"You will forget about Kyra. Forget that you've ever met or known her. Only a true loves kiss will bring you two back together," Klaus compelled as Damon had stopped struggling.
He had a blank look in his eyes.
"You kept something important from me now I'll keep you two away from each other," he says as he cut down Damon's ropes and smirked winking at Stefan before taking Kyra away.
"Stef?" Damon asks getting up and undoing the cloth on his mouth.
The burns were slowly but surly starting to heal just as he cut down the ropes.
"Are you okay? Why are we here?"
"Y-You don't remember Kyra?"
"Kyra? Who the hell is that? Come on Stef you can explain when we get home,"
He sighed in sadness. This isn't what he wanted and dispite him still having feelings for Kyra, Damon deserves to be happy and it was obvious that it was with Kyra. What had he done?
FLASHBACK 3 WEEKS AGO
Stefan was alone and honestly it was driving him insane. He was still mad at Elena for the location of Kyra and now he basically had the whole house to himself. He didn't love it of course and honestly he was missing Kyra a lot more than he should. He made a huge mistake in letting her go and shouldn't have betrayed her for Katherine's Doppelgänger. Now Kyra was his older brother's girl and he hated it. He wants the girl he once loved back to him again so, Stefan did an unspeakable act. He called Klaus. He picked up after the third ring.
"Stefan. Fancy you with calling me. To what do I owe the pleasure of the one who tore my sisters heart out?"
"About that Klaus..... I've realized my mistake in leaving her. I shouldn't have said what I said and I never meant any of it. I truly do love her and I still love her I just said those things so I can be with Elena for a little while but now I see how much she truly is like Katherine and that's not something I want to date, I want to go back to your sister but Damon is a bit of a problem,"
"You want to be back with my sister yes? How do I know you won't rip her heart out again?"
"Because I'll never let go of her again. I miss her. I need her Klaus and I need your help I'm getting her back,"
Klaus smirked over to the phone.
"I think I have an idea. And Stefan I'm only helping you because I like you with her way more than the other Salvatore, you are better suited for her anyways, meet me at my house in 20 and we'll discuss this properly,"
A/N: don't hate me lmao I had too! Won't be for long though.