Chapter Thirty-Nine

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT?!" Stefan yelled at the Doppelgänger throwing her off guard.
Stefan's never yelled at her before.
"T-They were her family and I thought they'd have a right to know where she is,"
"Yeah her psychotic family who daggers other family members to keep them quiet for awhile! You just signed Kyra's death sentence!"
"Is that such a bad thing Stefan? I mean everything will honestly be better if Kyra was put under. You'll finally forget about her and Damon will come running to me,"
"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU RIGHT NOW?!" Stefan shouted getting angrier by the second.
This was not the girl he fell in love with. This was not the girl he left Kyra for. No, this is Katherine and Stefan was too blinded to see how much Elena Gilbert is Katherine.
"I'm Elena Gilbert Stefan. I always get what I want and that's Kyra dead. Or worse Daggered and thrown into the ocean. She's nothing but a bitch anyways," Elena said before turning on her heel and walking out of the Salvatore Boarding house with Stefan staring at her with wide eyes.
***********
Kyra Mikaelson squealed when they finally reached the mansion her son had lived in. Of course she didn't tell him she was coming as she knocked on the huge door.
"Who is this person again?" Damon asked grumpy from beside her.
"Kyra Mikaelson?" Marcel grinned as Kyra laughed and jumped on him while Damon stood there awkwardly.
"Marcel Gerard it's so good to see you! Marcel this is my boyfriend Damon Salvatore, Damon this is basically my son Marcel,"
"Son?" He questioned raised eyebrow.
"I thought you were with the other Salvatore?"
Kyra rolled her eyes.
"He dumped me for the Katherine look alike bitch. But I'm glad he did because then I wouldn't have been with the greatest guy ever," she squeals holding onto Damon's arm as Marcel looked Damon up and down.
"Don't you hurt my mom pretty boy,"
"I am so confused right now," he groaned.
"We'll explain everything in a bit. Hey can we stay here for a couple of weeks?"
"Of course. Anything for my favorite Mikaelson. Is something going on at home?"
She nodded her head.
"Klaus showed up and is living with Elijah and I. Long story short he tried to-"
"Dagger you?" Marcel gasped out causing Kyra to nod.
"Come, Come both of you,"
"Well actually I'll go get the stuff from the car," Damon protested but Marcel shook his head grinning at him.
"Nonsense I'll get my guys to do it. Besides we all have to talk anyways come come,"
Damon groaned in annoyance as Kyra dragged him inside by the hand.
•••••••••••
After Marcel had showed the couple to their room,  the three were sat in the living room sipping on a glass of blood.
"I bet your wondering how we met," Marcel started smiling at Damon.
"Kind of I mean I don't know weather to be jealous of you or not for stealing my girls attention away from me,"
Marcel laughed.
"Your funny Salvatore I'll give you that. Stefan was always such a broad I never even knew what my mom saw in him. We all met when I was just a little boy. The Mikaelson family took me in and raised me as their own, they taught me everything I needed to know and when the time was right, my mom here turned me on my 25th birthday. Been a vampire ever since,"
"Mhmm and a great one at that. I'm so proud of my boy,"
"Okay so how old are you exactly?"
"206 years old. How about you?"
"164,"
"Your young boy!" Marcel laughed.
"We're not that far apart," Damon mumbled.
"Does Klaus or Elijah know that I'm alive?" Marcel asked Kyra serious as she was sitting next to Damon on the couch.
"No, no one knows I'm here. We took off from Mystic Falls,"
"Good than you can stay here as long as you'd like then,"
"Wait.... why do they think your dead?" Damon asks with a raised eyebrow.
"In 1919 My father Mikael tracked us all down at a play we were supposed to be watching.... Let's just say Marcel got into the cross fire of things and my family's been broken ever since. I found out that my boy was alive in 1930 when I went to go Visit his grave that was when Stefan and I were on a break," Kyra explained while giving a smile at Marcel.
"Sorry for not telling you Ma, you know I had to keep it secret otherwise the others would have came back,"
"I know sweetie. I'm not mad anymore,"
Damon's phone started to ring as he looked to see that it was Stefan calling. He was glad because he honestly did not like this guy.
"I'll be back. My own brother is calling," he says before vamp speeding away.
A/N: Decided to try and make it to 50 Chapters for this book!