Chapter Six

"Is there a way for me to change my classes by any chance?" Kyra asked the secretary the next day.
"I'm sorry Mrs. Salvatore, everything else is full,"
Kyra sighed stomping away. Let me tell you how she got there in the first place, as soon as Kyra and Stefan pulled up into school she was surrounded by Caroline, Bonnie and Elena. She wanted to talk to Stefan in private so he went off with her and being nosy, Elena invited Stefan over at the grill to meet the rest of her friends and he agreed! So, being pissed and angry Kyra stomped up in the school asking for a schedule change for she cant stand Stefan for the moment.
When M
Kyra made her way back outside she saw what she shouldn't have.
It was Stefan who had his arms wrapped around Elena a smile attached to both faces. Kyra frowned as a mixture of emotions ran through her, anger, jealousy, hatred, sadness. She sees how happy he is with her, so without hesitation she stomped her way down the stairs and ripped the two apart shoving Elena down to the ground in the process.
"KYRA!"
"IM DONE STEFAN! DONT FUCKING BEG FOR ME TO COME BACK EITHER! ENJOY YOUR ELENA!" Kyra shouted while taking off her promise ring and throwing it at his face before she left school again.
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎
Kyra was at the cemetery sitting on top of a headstone with tears streaming down her face. She couldn't believe he was doing this again, she cant believe she's going to lose her 100 and something year old boyfriend over a girl who looks like Kathrine, and that also means he never fully got over her either.
"Why the tears?" Kyra heard a familiar voice say as she looked up to see a fog surrounding her and a shadow along with it.
"Go away Damon," Kyra whispered looking away as he approached her.
"Did Stefan do this?" He asked frowning as a look of anger flashed on his face.
"Dont worry about it Damon, just go,"
Damon sighed as he cupped her face with his hands wiping the tears away.
"I'm not going anywhere. I hate seeing the girl I love cry,"
Kyra sighed.
"Thank you for not pushing me to tell you what happened,"
"Its not a problem. I can wait until your ready,"
"Its Elena,"
"Again? What happened this time?"
"First she asked Stefan if he could go with her to the grill, he agreed, then when I came back outside he was hugging her looking all happy and in love. He hasn't looked at me like that in years. It takes one girl to look like Kathrine to change him so I broke up with him,"
"It clearly means hes not over the bitch. Stefan can be really stupid sometimes, losing you is the worst mistake he could ever make, come with me let's go on vacation for a few days, away from mystic falls, away from Elena, away from school,"
"Oh I dont know Damon I-"
"Please, let me just show you what it's like being with me. I can show you the world in a couple of days,"
"Hmmmm..... I-I dont-"
"Kyra?" Kyra heard her name being called as her and Dampn turned to look and see it was Elena.
Kyra rolled her eyes and hopped off the tombstone.
"Hey wait, Stefan's been looking for you all day. Hes been calling you none stop hes really broken without you Kyra, hes blaming himself for what happened,"
"Yeah well I don't care. He clearly wants you,"
"Its not like that I swear!"
"Then tell me Elena," Kyra spat stalking towards her. "Why does he look.at you with so much love in his eyes? Do you know how long it's been since he looked at me like that?! Clearly you dont," Kyra says doing a low growl as Damon rushed over to her grabbing her by the shoulders.
"Hey she's not worth it Kyra, come on let's go,"
"Wait who's this?"
"Why? So you can take him to?" Kyra asks glaring at her before leaving with Damon Salvatore.