Chapter Ten

"Kyra can we talk?" Stefan asked as soon as she came up to there shared room.
"Sure, what's up?"
"I'm starting to believe coming back here was a mistake, I mean we were happy and in love not too long ago and now everything is just.... Rocky,"
"So, what are you suggesting?"
"I suggest we take a break for a bit. Then if we still love and want each other we could try again,"
Kyra frowned.
"Are you sure this is what you want Stefan?"
"Yeah, I'm just really confused right now Kyra, I need time to think,"
Kyra nodded taking off his ring which hurt Stefan tremendously.
"Okay, your gonna need this back then. I'll be seeing you Stefan,"
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎
Kyra was at the grill drinking her fifth bottle of tequila. How how she wished she can get flat faced drunk right now.  Tears were streaming down her face as she gulped down the whole bottle not caring at all who saw her.
"You look like a mess, what's up with you?" Damon asked taking the empty seat next to her.
"Go away," Kyra whispered not trusting her own voice at the moment.
"I dont see Stefan's ring, did something happen angel?" He asked causing her to chuckle.
"He wanted a fucking break Damon okay?"
'So wait does that mean you two are done?"
"For now I guess, but that doesn't mean I'm coming to you Damon,"
He smirked.
"Hmmm I wouldn't be so sure," he said nodding to the door as Stefan came in with Caroline, Bonnie and Elena.
Kyra was so upset that she broke the current bottle she was drinking causing Stefan to look up at her as she slammed her bleeding hands down on the table.
"YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!" Kyra yelled out causing the whole grill to look at her.
"Kyra-" Damon tried but it only made her angrier.
"You wanted a break from me so you can go off with fucking Elena? I guess things never change Stefan," Kyra snapped before shoving his shoulder hard and leaving him standing there with a guilty expression.
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎
"Stefan, what's going on between you and Kyra?" Elena asked right after she left and they sat down at a table.
"Were.... Not on good terms at the moment Elena that's all,"
"What happened at that trip? You guys were all lovey dovey when you left. Plus I thought you wanted to stay away from me?"
"I cant nor do I want to. I was doing that to try and make Kyra happy,"
"Hello brother," Damon says smirking as he came over to the group.
"Whose this?"
"Uhhh.... This is my brother Damon,"
"I thought you didn't have any relatives?"
"None that I talk to. Me and Damon aren't on good terms,"
"You know your treating her like shit right? How long have you two been together again? And it takes one look alike to change everything doesnt it Stefan?"
"Look alike?" Elena asked confused.
"Damon drop it,"
"Alright, alright just know while your out playing charades, I'm taking Kyra. The woman you originally took from me anyway,"
"Leave her alone Damon, I'm still-"
"With her? Then why you with Elena if you with her? I'm just telling you Stefan the more your with her the more im with Kyra," he explains smirking while leaving.
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎
Kyra was at the Salvatore house packing her bags. She decided she was going to stay with Elijah for awhile and she cant stay in the same house as Stefan anymore. She feels like turning it off, turning off all emotions shes ever felt for him, but no Humanity Kyra is worse than Humanity Kyra no humanity will kill anything and everything in sight without giving a damn.
"Kyra, she heard her name being called causing her to stop packing.
He sighed.
"Where are you going?"
"Like you fucking care, go out and be with Elena,"
"Kyra-"
"No Stefan stop. Do you know how hard this is for me? Seeing you fall in love with the same girl back in 1864 is killing me. It's almost like my love for you meant nothing these past 100 something years and you know what's worse? Our anniversary is tomorrow Stefan. Yeah bet you forgot didnt you? It took one look alike to mess up everything and you know what? Fuck this I'm tired of feeling sad, depressed, lonely, let's see how you feel with no Humanity Kyra,"
"Kyra no stop please dont do this. I love you, I'm just confused right now,"
"Well, let me know when you get unconfused Stefan Salvatore," Kyra says before her face became completely blank of any and all emotions.