Chapter Seventeen

Stefan frowned just as the bell rang for class. He looked to the empty spot next to him and noticed that Kyra wasn't around. He noticed that they've been distant with each other lately and that wasn't settling right with him, but being with Elena makes him feel alive. More human. Tanner began speaking but stopped as the door busted open and a face Stefan didn't want to see appear.
"Can I borrow Stefan?" Elijah asked looking at Tanner straight in the eyes.
"I'm sorry who-"
"You will let me borrow Stefan Salvatore," he whispered compelling him.
"I will let you borrow Stefan Salvatore. Stefan to the front please," Tanner says as Elena looked at Stefan worriedly as he gave her a reassuring smile before leaving with Elijah.
Once alone he pinned him against some lockers.
"I've been watching you. You and my sister to be precise. Explain why she is at the grill with Damon instead of school?"
"I didn't know where she was," Stefan had a hard time explaining as Elijah was choking him. "But we've been growing apart. She's been hanging out with Damon everyday and I to Elena," he struggles to say just as Elijah let him go.
He fell to the floor coughing.
"Is it over between you two?"
He shook his head.
"No. No I still love her,"
"Really? If you loved her why is Damon giving her the time of day instead of you? I saw it Stefan. Damon makes her happy. He brings out things that I haven't seen in a very long time,"
"Why are you here?" Stefan asks avoiding the question.
"Because I want to see where you stand with my sister. To make sure you haven't broke her heart like last time,"
"I don't know Elijah. Apart of me still loves her, but the other part-"
"Loves Elena?" Elijah clarifies having Stefan look up at him.
"Yeah, Yeah I do,"
"What?" The two heard a voice say as a sound of a drink dripping was heard.
The two turned to the front of the school where they could see Kyra and Damon standing at the entrance. Kyra heard half of the conversation to the point where Elijah asked if Stefan loved Elena.
"Bad timing?" Damon comments.
"You love Elena?" Kyra snarls ignoring his comment.
"I can't help it Kyra. The weeks I've spent with her changed me, and it changed how I felt about you,"
"Stefan I agreed to let you hang with her so you wouldn't feel so sad, I never said you could love her,"
"I can't help who I love Kyra. I love both you and Elena,"
"And that's supposed to make things better?" Kyra asked anger overcoming her. "She's a dead ringer for Kathrine Bitch Pierce Stefan. Your not in love with her, your in love because she looks like her,"
"SHES NOTHING LIKE KATHRINE! If you'd get to know her you'd see for yourself," Stefan snapped causing Kyra's eyes to go wide.
"Fine. It's over Stefan. I'm through go have fun with precious Elena,"
"Stefan?" Elena herself asked opening the door to the classroom.
She looked around her and saw two men she's never seen before and Kyra who looked like she wanted to kill her.
"Ummm.... Tanner needs you back in class. Hey Kyra," Elena waves but with Kyra being angry and upset, she turned and walked out the front door.
Elijah sighed.
"I'll deal with you later. Kyra wait," Elijah says before quickly going after her.
"Did I just-"
Stefan faked smile.
"Everything is fine," he says before walking into class with her.
•••••••••
"KYRA!" Elijah yelled quickly spotting his sister eating a poor girl she found wondering around outside of school.
She wasn't even hungry, she was angry and acted on Impulse. Elijah roughly ripped his sister away from the girl and shoved her back hard. Elijah quickly bit his wrist and leg drops of his blood into the girl before she died completely of drain loss.
"Remember nothing," he compelled before she fainted.
"THE HELL KYRA?!"
"He dumped me for that Elena Whore! Damon's right I am a vampire Elijah, I don't feed on funky little bunnies, I feed on People! Always had and always will! If Stefan wants to date a human more than me then fine! Let him date that doppelgänger bitch!" Kyra snarled as she only got angrier. "FOR 145 YEARS I'VE LOVED STEFAN! I'VE LOVED HIM SO MUCH AND HE THREW EVERYTHING AWAY FOR SOME DOPPELGÄNGER WHORE NAMED ELENA GILBERT! WELL IM DONE! IM DONE WITH YOU! WITH DAMON! AND ESPECIALLY STEFAN!" Kyra yells out just before she broke down crying as Elijah rushed over to her and she was clinging onto him for dear life.
"Shh.... it's okay baby sister. It's okay,"
"For 145 years Elijah, my life is gone," she cries as he only sighed and held his baby sister closer to him.