Chapter Fifteen

"Your brother is pretty scary," Stefan says laying on Kyra's chest as she raked her hands through his hair.
She smirked.
"That's Elijah for you, hes very protective of me along with Klaus and Rebekah... and Kol, and-"
"Alright I get it you gotta big ass family I have to watch out for," he says causing Kyra to giggle as he smiled.
"I missed this, a lot,"
"I did too. I love you Kyra, I'm sorry for letting a doppelganger ruin us,"
"Its alright Stefan, were here now. Were okay," Kyra told him placing her lips on his.
"Well isn't this a site for sore eyes," we heard a voice at the door say causing them to pull away.
"Damon a pleasure I'm sure," Kyra said rolling her eyes.
"Yes it sure is. How much longer do you think Stefan will keep away from Elena? I heard from a blondie that Stefan was watching Elena from afar doing cheerleading, sorry to say this Kyra but he just doesn't love you like he used to," Damon said smirking before walking away.
Kyra sighed.
"Its not true is it Stef?"
"I just..... I was making sure she was okay ya know? She just lost her parents after all,"
"I told you Stef, as long as she doesnt touch you I think I'll be okay with you being friends with her,"
His eyes light up.
"Really?"
"Yeah as long as you dont mind me and Damon hanging out,"
"I do mind that part, the guys obsessed with you,"
"It's only fair,"
Stefan sighed.
"Alright fine,"
"Good," she says kissing his cheek before getting out of bed.
"Where you going?"
"To hang out with Damon duh,"
"Does this mean I get to hang with Elena?"
"Yes Stefan. I'll see you in a bit,"
Kyra found Damon in the Parlor room drinking his usual bourbon.
"You want to hang out with me?" Damon asked with hope in his eyes.
"Your the fun brother right?" Kyra smirked causing Damon to as well.
"What are you trying to say gorgeous?"
"That your the fun brother," she admits causing him to laugh.
"Come on, I know a great place outside of Mystic Falls. It's a little far of a drive though,"
"Do I need to be dressed up for this occasion?" She asked looking down at her plain jeans and red shirt.
"You look great. Let's go," he says pulling her hand.
While outside, Kyra couldn't help but see a blur pass by as she saw Stefan leaving with a smile on his face.
.........
"Like where are we going?" Kyra asked for the hundredth time.
It was nearing dark and Damon was still driving the car. They've been gone for hours, stopping only to get gas or something to eat. They would occasionally chat for some time and Kyra couldn't say she wasn't having a good time. She never really gave Damon much of a thought other than he's the obsessed brother.
"We're almost there," Damon says for the hundredth time just as he pulled up into a night club.
"Woah you drove us out here for a nightclub?"
"You wanted to have fun right?"
"Yes but I-"
"Come on let's head inside," he says getting out of the car just as Kyra did the same.
She stretched before heading over to Damon who held his hand out for her.
She smiled and took it as their was a long line of teenagers waiting to be admitted into the club.
"Food," Damon says causing Kyra to frown.
"Damon I don't think it's such a good idea,"
"Why? Because Stefan says it's not? Don't you have a mind of your own?"
"Yes but-"
"Than let loose a little Kyra. Come on let's have some real fun,"
About an hour later loud music, sweaty bodies and the smell of sweet blood was all over inside the nightclub. Kyra and Damon were currently dancing with a human girl while taking bite out of her neck as well. When Kyra pulled her head back from her neck, blood was dripping from her mouth as she swayed her body to the music. She felt stronger, powerful, and more importantly alive. After Damon compelled the girl to leave, the two went to dancing with each other with Kyra practically grinding on him as he did the same to her.
"Do I make you feel more alive than Stefan does?" Damon whispered in her ear as their bodies were pressed close against each other's.
Damon had his hands on Kyra's hips while she swayed them back in forth.
"No," Kyra responds just as her phone rings.
She answered without looking at the caller ID causing Damon to sigh and step back.
"Kyra where the hell are you?" An estranged Stefan asks. "Why do I hear music in the background?"
"I'm at a nightclub Stefan, we'll be home soon," Kyra says before hanging up as she saw Damon drinking from another girl causing her to do the same.
A/N:
The long awaited Chapter for this book is here! I changed the title so don't get freaked out over it. I'm doing regular updates again. Like the new cover? Question: Do you think Damon is a bad influence on Kyra? Or does he just bring out the fun side of her?