Chapter Fourteen

"Stefan and..... Kyra hi," Elena says the next morning as we were at school and Kyra held onto Stefans hand.
"Yeah hey," he says in a plain voice before kissing Kyra on the cheek.
"I thought you two-"
"No, we haven't goodbye Elena," Stefan says as Kyra giggled when he twirled her before leaving a stunned Elena behind.
"I know how hard this is for you," Kyra told Stefan who had her up against some lockers with his arms around her waist.
"Stop, your the one I want. The only one I want," he says kissing her lips with each sentence.
Kyra giggled.
"Damon must have really made you upset,"
"Is it that obvious? Your my woman. Nobody else can have you but me,"
"Mhmmm I like this side of you Stef," Kyra told him as somebody cleared there throat.
We turned to see it was Elena who had her arms crossed.
"Stefan can I talk to you?"
"Whatever you got to say you can say it in front of Kyra,"
"Okay fine, why do you keep doing this? You want me one minute, then the next you hate me, want me again, and now you hate me! Can you make up your mind because your really messing with my feelings,"
"And your really messing with me not wanting to kill you. Get out of here now,"
"Sweetie, sweetie I got this okay,"
"Ughh fine, I'm going to class,"
Once Kyra was gone he turned to Elena.
"We cant be friends anymore Elena, I'm with Kyra. I will always be with Kyra, I know I've been confusing you and I've been confused myself but yesterday made me realize who I truly want to be with, yesterday made me realize how lucky I am to have a woman like Kyra, I love her. I will always love her," Stefan says causing Elena to frown.
"Okay I get it, I shouldn't come between you and Kyra anymore. Goodbye Stefan," Elena says leaving as Stefan sighed.
"You've been gone a long time Kyra," Stefan heard Mr. Tanner say as he was outside the classroom listening in.
Kyra sighed.
"I was dealing with stuff Mr. Tanner, family problems ya know?"
"Well you have a lot of stuff to make up for, plus your already failing my class but if you could do something for me I can make you pass instantly,"
"Your sick!" Kyra growled as Stefan entered in the room.
"Do we have a problem?" Stefan asked glaring at the teacher.
"N-No we dont,"
Stefan smirked before grabbing a pencil and sticking it in Tanner's hand who groaned and screamed in pain. 
"Talk to MY wife a certain way again and we'll definitely have problems," Stefan threatened before going over to Kyra placing his arms around her shoulders.
"Have I told you how hot you are jealous?'
Stefan rolled his eyes but kissed her lips just before everybody came to take there seats. 
..........
"Ohhhhh," Kyra complains once she was home and saw Elijah sitting on the couch reading a book.
"Welcome home baby sister, how was your school day?"
"Just fine, you know I'm better now you can go back home,"
"Hmmm but I much rather like living here. We can spend time together it's been what over 500 years since I last saw you officially?" 
"Elijah,"
"What? It's the truth, what I need to do is not time yet so with that being said I'm going to stick around here for awhile,"
"Please tell me your not staying here,"
He chcukled.
"And listen to you and Stefan have sex every night? No thanks, but I must ask again though," he says standing in front of Stefan now as his pupils dialated.
"Do you truly love my baby sister?"
"Yes, her being with Damon yesterday made me realize who I truly wanted to be with. I never want to lose Kyra again,"
"Damon? Oh meaning the other Salvatore? You know I much rather have him with you than Stefan,"
"Well you don't make my life choices Elijah, ELIJAH!" Kyra yelled as he once again had Stefan pinned to the wall but his hand was inside his chest this time.
"If you ever break my baby sisters heart again her heart won't be the only one in pieces understand me Stefan?" Elijah asked before ripping his hand out and cleaning it.
"U-Understand,"
"Good, see you around dear sister," he said before leaving out the door.