Chapter Forty-Nine

"Rebekah!!!!!" Kyra screamed in happiness as she was the first to awaken.
Kyra, Stefan and Damon were in Chicago and Nik had pulled out all the dangers of his siblings just like he promised and Rebekah was the first to awaken. She smiled huge as she ran out of her coffin and gave Kyra a bone crushing hug ignoring the fact how desperate she was for blood.
"BABY SISTER! OH GOD ITS SO GOOD TO SEE YOU!" She shouted through a raspy voice as she smiled and laughed hugging her back.
The two brothers stood awkwardly at the reunion.
"Here big sister I thought you'd might like this," she said excitedly handing her sister a blood bag.
She tore it opened and quickly drowned it as she opened her mouth to say something another gasp was heard.
"KOL!" Kyra shouted happy as she ran to him and gave him a bone crushing hug as he sat up in his coffin.
"Baby sister I haven't seen you in ages, how come you were kept out of the box?" He asked with a playful glare as she giggled when he kissed her cheek.
"Here drink this," she told him handing him a blood bag as he did the same thing Rebekah did.
another gasp was heard.
"FINN!" Kyra shouted enthusiastically as Finn got up and looked around.
"Where am I?" He asked as Kyra hugged him causing Finn to flinch as she immediately pulled away.
"Sorry Finn. Here thought you might want this," Kyra tried to offer him a blood bag as he looked disgusted at the sight.
"Ugh no thanks. That stuff is repulsive,"
"Please it'll make you feel better,"
"I'd rather die,"
"You don't have to treat our sister so harshly big brother. Drink the damn thing before I shove it down your throat," Klaus threatens with a hard look in his eyes as Finn sighed and snatched it from her.
The last gasp was heard as Kyra spun around to see Elijah gasping back to life. She giggled speeding over to him.
"ELIJAH! Nice to have you back bro, here you go," she says handing him the blood bag too.
"Why are we all here sister?" Kol asked suspicious.
Kyra couldn't contain her excitement as she sped next to Damon who wrapped an arm around her.
"IM GETTING MARRIED TODAY!" Kyra yelled also showing of her ring while shocking all siblings but Klaus.
Elijah was down under and didn't know she'd be getting married so quickly.
"I'm sorry what?" Kol and Rebekah Both said at the same time while glaring at Damon who smirked.
"It's nice to meet all of you I'm Damon. Damon Salvatore the more suited brother for your gorgeous sister,"
Rebekah quickly got out of her coffin as she pinned Damon to the wall her eyes narrowing at him.
"What games are you playing with my baby sister huh?" She asked digging her nails into his neck.
"Rebekah enough, I had everything handled it's Stefan who you should be fussing over. Damon is true to his nature with her," Elijah says before Kyra could utter a word.
She smiled at him in thanks.
"Stefan?" Rebekah gasped letting Damon go.
She looked over to the boy she saw in 1920.
"That's right I remember you. I thought you were with her? The last i saw you, you wanted to marry her. What's changed?" Rebekah growled as the other siblings started to surround Stefan besides Finn who just stayed beside his coffin.
"I may not know you mate but I assure you. You've messed with the wrong Mikaelson," Kol growled snaring at him.
"Everyone stop it!" Kyra said flashing towards Stefan standing in front of him in a protective stance.
"Look, I'm getting married tonight and we have a long way to reach New Orleans, Stefan has already suffered from breaking up with me. Klaus and Elijah made sure of that without my consent," she glared at the two brothers who were standing beside each other. "So if we can all please just get along we can deal with everything after my wedding. Today's special,"
Rebekah and Kol huffed.
"Fine I can't wait to spend some time with my new brother in law," Kol smirked as Kyra had a frightened face on.
"Oh no, Damon and Kol will definitely equal trouble,"
"Personally I could care less about this Wedding. I'd much rather go back to sleep in a box," Finn said as Damon growled over at him.
"What the hell is your problem man? She's your sister for God's sake!"
"My problem with her is none of your concern youngling I suggest you don't go picking a fight with me," Finn growled.
"Damon drop it please," Kyra pleaded.
"No I will not! He has no right to treat you with hatred! Whatever it is get the hell over it it's been centuries man," Damon finished as Finn had enough and vamp speed towards Damon and held him in the air.
"FINN STOP IT! Kyra yelled trying to pray Finn off of him but he swatted her away by slapping her on the cheek as she yelped and fell back.
"FINN!" Rebekah, Kol, And Elijah shouted in defense as they raced over to Kyra to make sure she was alright.
Finn gasped as he suddenly dropped Damon as his skin became gray with vines. Klaus had stabbed him in the back with his dagger with a murderous look in his eyes.
"And that brings you right back to where you belong. In the box," Klaus hissed in his ear before Finn dropped to the ground.
A/N: I'm crying!!!!!!! One more chapter and it's probably gonna be the longest one so be prepared for that! Finn is such a dick towards Kyra wouldn't you agree?