Chapter Tweleve

Stefan groaned in pain waking up.
"Wow brother you really screwed up this time," Damon groaned as Stefan woke up to see him chained up in the basement with his shirt off while Stefan was tied down to the floor.
"Welcome back boys," Kyra says sipping on a blood bag before getting up from the chair she was sitting in.
"Kyra please," Stefan begged as Kyra only chuckled.
"Sorry Stef but you no longer have that effect on me, sympathy. I should thank you I've never felt better before in my life,"
"You dont mean it, I saw the phone Kyra,"
"Meaning what?"
"That somewhere you still care, you wouldn't have a picture of us if you didnt,"
"Oh you mean this? Yeah I was deleting everything about us while you were in winter wonderland Stefan. You and I are no more, and for that you have to suffer," Kyra says before driving a stake through Stefan's stomach as he screamed when she pulled it out harshly.
"Kyra hold on wait, I know he hurt you but you dont have to seriously do this," Damon tried while trying to get out of the chains.
"You dont get it Damon, I loved this man for 162 years and he threw it away like nothing as soon as the dopplebitch showed up. So after this I'm going to go kill her as well,"
"Touch her and I'll kill you!" Stefan gasped out as Kyra frowned.
"Pathetic, you'd kill me over a girl you dont know? Now I do apologize if I miss the heart Stefan,"
"NO!" Damon shouted struggling more as Kyra aimed the stake for his heart.
"Kyra Alessia Mikaelson. Put down the stake now," she heard a demanding voice from behind her as she rolled her eyes.
"If it isnt my charming big brother Elijah, you came here faster than I expected didnt you just get off the phone with Stefan?"
"I was headed to Mystic Falls when he called in the first place, do us all a favor Kyra and turn back on your humanity,"
"Or What Elijah please do tell?"
"I will have no choice but to inform Klaus so he can put you down,"
Krya chuckled.
"After what he done to our siblings? He tried to do it to me too Elijah you were the one that saved me when you didn't have to," 
"I saved you because I love you and your my baby sister. You didnt deserve to be daggered but please, please turn your humanity back on sister and let's reason with this,"
"My brother, the noble one of the family. Always making peace, but the thing is brother I. Dont. Want. Peace. This fool left me for a girl he met two weeks ago, how do you think I feel? You think I want every betrayal emotion to come back? Because I clearly dont,"
Elijah sighed.
"Sister everyone goes through a heartbreak once in there life, maybe twice. I've been through it plenty of times over the years. But I dont turn off my emotions, it's not worth turning them off,"
"Dont do this Elijah, dont,"
"I can see that Stefan still loves you. Despite him being a..... What's the word you people use? Douche is it? He still holds his feelings for you deep down,"
"Why does this hurt so much Eli?" Kyra broke as a tear ran down her face.
Elijah sighed in relief seeing as how his baby sister turned back on her emotions.
"It hurts, it hurts so much," she cried as he opened his arms out wide to her.
"Come here little sister, I got you," he says as Kyra cries and runs into his arms.
"I killed those boys, oh God I'm a monster! And the worst part was that I enjoyed it. I-I tortured Stefan and made Damon watch," Kyra cried as Elijah sushed her.
"Shh.... shh.... its okay. There okay, your not a monster sis you were hurt.
I understand,"
"No you dont. I killed him twice without thinking! He hates me, Stefan hates me forever, I-I-I can't do this. I just cant," Kyra told him pushing him away as she vamp speeded out of the house.
"KYRA!" Elijah yelled about to go after her.
"Hey what about us?"
"You dont hate her do you Stefan?"
He shook his head.
"I could never hate her. I did this, I need to make this right,"
"So be it," Elijah says before freeing Stefan.