Chapter Seven

Stefan Salvatore entered his home after school pacing back and forth awaiting for Kyra's arrival. He knew he screwed up big time and he should have just respected her wishes to keep Elena away from him. Finally after what seems like forever the door opened and in came Kyra and...... Damon? A mixture of hurt and jealousy crossed his face as the two were laughing and smiling with slushies in both hands.
"I just cant wait for you to see Parris. I think you'll love it,"
"Why? Because it's the city of love?"
"More like because I'm in it," he exclaimed causing her to giggle as Stefan's anger boiled within him as he cleared his throat causing Kyra to immediately frown at him.
"Oh. Hi Sfefan," she greeted in a cold voice.
"Kyra, I know I screwed up big time but I cant afford you to leave me. Please, please give me one more chance I'll even stay away from Elena I promise you,"
"First of all that's a lot to promise for me Stefan, you couldn't even do it the first time. Second of all I'm going away with Damon for a few days. Just to get away from drama,"
"But Damon is Drama Kyra, please dont leave. I'm so, so, so sorry. I love you and you know it,"
"Do I Stefan? Because the way you look at Elena screams your in love with her,"
"I told you why I was doing this already! Let me make it up to you please Elena, I mean Kyra," Stefan says immediately regretting his mistake.
Kyra nodded.
"Well until you get this whole situation figured out, your on your own Stefan," Kyra says before camp speeding upstairs.
Kyra was quick in packing her bags. Three should do, after all she won't be gone that long plus she knows her big brother is staying in Paris, it's dangerous but she couldn't help but call him for he is her favorite one.
"Hello?" He answered after the third ring.
"Hey big brother it's your favorite little sister,"
"Kyra? I haven't heard from you in ages, how have you been? Where are you?"
"Here in Mystic Falls where everything started. And I've been okay I just broke up with my 100 year something boyfriend and now I'm going away for awhile with his brother. Were actually heading to Paris where you are,'
"Do I need to break this ex boyfriends of yours bones? How bad did he hurt tou?" Elijah asked sounding irritated.
She chuckled.
"Dont worry about it Eli, I'll see you soon,"
"You dont have to go," Stefan says through the door with tears pooling around his eyes.
"Is that who I think it is?"
"Uhhh..... gotta go see ya soon Eli,"
"Kyra dont-"
Kyra hung up the phone before he could finish his sentence. She looked over at Stefan and really wanted to hug him for comfort but hes in love with Elena shes his responsibility now not hers.
"Stefan-"
"No wait before you say anything I know it's my fault. I know that. I screwed up, I called you Elena, I was around her too much and I've upset you. I've upset you tremendously and its eating away at me. I love you Kyra, I truly fucking love you not her. Seeing you with Damon angers me so much, hes stealing what's mine and that's you. Please Kyra give me one more chance, I promise so hard that I will stay away from Elena, she means nothing to me the way you do. Please, please I love you," Stefan says coming closer to Kyra as he rubbed her shoulders up and down before placing his forehead on hers.
"Please," he begged a tear escaping his eye.
Kyra sighed and wiped the tear away as she nodded her head.
"Okay Stefan, okay. I will, but I'm still leaving though,"
"I know. I'm coming with you,"
"Hmmm?"
"I sent Damon away, it's just going to be you and me. No Elena, no nothing but us,"
Kyra smiled.
"I like the sound of that,"
"Kyra Mikaelson," Stefan says getting down on one knee as he opened a box with a beautiful diamond ring inside.

"I like the sound of that,""Kyra Mikaelson," Stefan says getting down on one knee as he opened a box with a beautiful diamond ring inside

"I love you so fucking much, I dont ever want to let you go over someone else. I should have asked this a long time ago, I want you in my life forever. Will you do the honors by marrying me?" He asked as it was Kyra's turn to start bawling her eyes out.