Chapter Eight

"Oooo your low Stefan. Truly you are," Damon says coming into the room before Kyra could say yes with a bottle of bourbon in hand as he had a look of anger on his face. "You know it won't last long Kyra, hes all over his precious Elena, he can't afford to stay away from a Kathrine 2.0,"
"Damon, were a little busy here could you I dont know get out?"
"What? The anticipation is killing me, will Kyra Mikaelson say yes or no? Knowing how strongly I feel for you,"
"What are you even doing here? I thought I sent you away?"
"I live here buddy. Just go on, pretend I ain't here it won't be so bad,"
"Yes Stefan I will marry you, but I swear mess this up and I'll-"
Stefan had jumped up and kissed Kyra everywhere on the face over and over but her lips.
"I know, I know I won't I promise I won't,"
Kyra sighed wrapping her arms around him.
"I love you Stefan, I truly do," she says while looking at Damon straight in the eyes who took off to who knows where.
••••••••••
"Okay what?" Stefan asked carrying a couple of bags into the car with a smile on his face causing Kyra to laugh.
"Okay I have to let you meet my big brother, the eldest one Elijah, I'm  not too sure he is going to like you though Stefan hes dangerous and very protective of me,"
"Okay watch out for Elijah, be polite like 1864,"
"Okay, here's a list of family you have to meet one day but Elijah would do for now. There's Finn my second eldest, then there's Klaus hes big, hes bad, and he gets everything that he wants and has a nasty temper. Then there's Rebekah my only other eldest sister, then Kol aka the trouble maker of the family, then there's me,"
"Wow. I'm truly grateful for only having Damon, that's too many siblings to remember,"
Kyra laughed.
"Well you better, cause if your going to really be my husband then you'll have plenty of in laws," she says giggling as Stefan chuckled and wrapped his arms around her waist.
He smirked.
"I like the sound of you being my wife,"
"Dont screw up and I will be,"
She yelped when Stefan slammed her into the car and ferociously began kissing her.
"Stefan?" An annoying voice asked causing Stefan to break away.  
Kyra rolled her eyes.
"Make it quick Stef," Kyra says before going inside the car but of course she couldn't help but listen in.
"What's going on?" Elena asked as Stefan sighed.
"Listen Elena, I dont want to hang out or be your friend anymore,"
"Is this because of Kyra?"
"Yes, I seriously almost lost the only girl I've ever loved because of you. Were going away for a few days I'm gonna be meeting her brother,"
"Well dont forget you approached me first Stef, not the other way around,"
"Yeah well now I need you to back off. Goodbye Elena," Stefan says before getting in the driver's seat.
He sighed as he looked over at Kyra who looked over at him and sighed.
"I know how hard that was for you, so I'm not going to force you away from her. I-"
"No, Kyra look its best we forget Elena, okay shes making me forget what really matters and that's you,"
Kyra smiled kissing his cheek.
"Ready to meet my brother?"
"No,"
Kyra chuckled.
"Dont be such a wose Stefan,"
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎
Elijah Mikaelson was on his chair reading his book in his apartment in Paris. He couldn't believe his little sister was dating Stefan Salvatore. The man he was going to hurt once he gets to Mystic Falls, after all the latest doppelganger was there and he had to protect her from Klaus, but all will come in time. It's been a couple of hours now when he heard his doorbell ring. He could hear his sister and somebody else with her on the outside. He vamp speeded to the front door and slammed it open causing the two to jump.
"BIG BROTHER!" Kyra shouted throwing herself on him as he immediately held onto her.
"Its been so long little sister,"
"I know big brother I missed you too, but I want you to meet someone,"
"Do I have to?" Stefan mumbled while coming inside.
"Elijah, this is my fiancee Stefan Salvatore," she says causing Elijah to glare at him and if looks could kill Stefan would be long dead by now.