Chapter Nineteen

"She what?!" Elijah yelled You Stefan had finally found him.
It wasn't hard considering that he lives in the biggest mansion of Mystic Falls. They were currently sitting in the living room with Stefan on the chair and Elijah on a bigger chair. He just broke the news to him about Kyra.
"I thought she would be here considering you are her brother," he nervously replies bouncing his leg up and down.
Elijah frowned heavily; yes his sister was upset but skipping town and not telling him? It didn't sit right with him at all. He stared at Stefan with a blank face as Stefan looked like he was about to piss in his pants. And he should for once again he is the reason why his sister was being emotional and heartbreaking. Elijah was really contemplating on weather or not he should kill him this instant. Would anyone be truly upset if he did?
"Before I have the nerve to rip your throat out, let me call her and figure out where she is. She couldn't have gotten that far," Elijah finally says after about five minutes of silence.
He stood up from his chair and walked away, having Stefan let out a much needed breath.  Stefan waited for a few minutes before Elijah came back.
"She's not answering her phone. I called her 5 times and left voice messages. Who did you say was the last one to see her?"
"Damon," Stefan replies as Elijah looked over at him.
"Let's pay the other Salvatore a visit shall we?"
••••••••••••
This wasn't how Damon thought he was going to be as soon as he opened the door after it was harshly being knocked on. He was currently up in the air; with Elijah holding tightly onto his neck and Stefan was standing to the side looking guilty as He ignored Damon's eyes on helping him out.
"I'm only going to ask you this once. Where is my sister?" Elijah asked in a calm, yet demanding voice with a scary edge to it.
"I-I-I don't know! I don't know!" Damon choked out as he felt the wind knock out of him when Elijah slammed him against the wall.
Elijah dialated his eyes, compelling him.
"Where is Kyra Mikaelson?"
"She went to a motel here in Mystic Falls,"
"Where?"
"Hampton Inn," he replies in a monotone voice before Elijah dropped him causing him to cough and wheeze out.
But, before Damon could get back up to his feet, Elijah had snapped his neck.
••••••••••••••
Kyra Mikaelson was in her Motel room laying on her bed with Music blasting in her ears. She was singing along to Taylor Swifts We are never ever getting back together.
"You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me
But we are never ever ever ever getting back together," Kyra sings as she suddenly screams when the door suddenly bursts open causing her to pull her headphones out as she looked to see Stefan and Elijah at the doorway.
"Ughhh mood killer,"
"You haven't answered any of my calls, so you know how worried I was for you?"
"Well maybe I haven't answered because I didn't want to Elijah, why is he here?" She asks pointing at Stefan.
"Your leaving town?" Stefan asks a hurt look across his face as she sighed.
"Elijah?"
"I'll be down the hall. We're talking about this afterwords," he clarified before leaving the room leaving the two alone to talk.
"Of course I'm leaving Stefan. Why wouldn't I?"
"Because I don't want you to go. I love you Kyra,"
She rolls her eyes.
"Oh but you just love the Dopplewhore more right?"
No answer.
"Right. That's what I thought,"
"If not for me than for Damon. I know he makes you happy, more than I ever could,"
"Why do you want me around? You should enjoy that fact that I'm even leaving so you can have Elena all to yourself," She says venom dripping from her voice.
"I want you around because I'm hoping that we can work things out still. We may not be together anymore but I don't want you to cut me off,"
Kyra chuckled.
"I find this hilarious if I'm to be honest. I should have seen red flags that you weren't the one for be back in 1864 when you chose Kathrine instead of me. Now it's 2009 and your choosing her replica over me. I guess history really does repeat itself," she finishes as Stefan only looked down in shame.
A/N: Did you guys check out my Trailer for this story? What did you think?