Chapter Thirteen

Kyra was in the Mystic Falls forest near the lake sitting down as she looked at her tear stained face as a tear hit the water causing it to ripple.
"Thought I might find you out here," Kyra heard a familiar voice say as the sound of crunching leaves could be heard behind her.
She sighed as she looked away when the raven haired brother sat next to her.
"Where's Stefan? He hates me too much to come look for me?"
"Actually hes looking for you now, but I just decided to go in a different direction than he did,"
"Shouldn't you hate me too?  I did make you watch me while I tortured your brother,"
Damon chuckled shaking his head.
"I can never hate you Kyra. My love for you runs too deep,"
"Damon-"
"Just hear me out, I loved you back in 1864, but you chose Stefan. You may think Stefan is right for you but is he really? Because I can do so much better than he can. I can give you the world if you wanted me to. I loved you then and I love you now Kyra Mikaelson,"
"Why do you have to make things so hard Salvatore? Being with you is like me cheating on your brother, I dont want to pull a Kathrine,"
"None of us had true feelings for the bitch. It's always been you, I love you Kyra. I just dont know how to stop,"
"Damon-"
"I just want to try something," he says cupping her face into his hands as he searched her eyes once he began leaning in.
"Damon-"
"Shhh," he says faces inches from each other.
Before his lips could reach hers a crunching noise was heard as Damon groaned and looked to see it was Stefan who had a confused and a hurt look in his eyes. 
"Stefan. Pleasure I'm sure," Damon said in an annoyed voice.
"Stefan, this isnt what it looks like,"
"Really? Do tell how else am I supposed to look at it?"
"For fucks sake do you have to ruin everything Stefan? I was just this close into getting her and here you come ruining everything,"
"Damon leave," Stefan growled in a low voice.
"No," Damon says standing up and vamp speeding over to Stefan as he pushed him.
Stefan growled and pushed Damon back harder.
The next thing Damon did shocked Kyra, he punched Stefan in the face and Stefan did the same causing the two to tumble and tackle each other on the ground.
"Stop it," Kyra said as the boys kept blowing punches at each other.
They ignored her as Kyra sighed and went over to the boys pulling them easily apart and throwing both of them to a tree so they were a good distance away from each other.
"CAN BOTH OF YOU JUST STOP?!" Kyra shouted arms out so both brothers won't go for each other. 
"Both of you are being ridiculous, fighting over me solves nothing,"
"Yeah, so goodbye Stefan," Damon says glaring at him as Kyra rolled her eyes.
"More like goodbye Damon," Kyra says in a firm voice as Damon clenched his jaw before vamp speeding away.
"Stefan-"
"You love my brother?"
"No, how can you think that?"
"Maybe it was because he was going to fucking kiss you Kyra! And you were letting him!"
"It was a heat of the moment thing Stefan! We didnt even kiss! Besides you ruined everything remember?" Kyra says jabbing her finger to his chest as the two were extremely close to each other now anger raiding off of both of them.
"I know exactly who I want now. YOU are MINE! NOT HIS!" Stefan yelled out before crashing his lips on Kyra's.
Kyra vamp speeded Stefan to a tree as she quickly took his shirt off and he did the same to her as Stefan turned them around so she was now pinned to a tree.
"I like you like this Stefan. Jealousy makes you look so sexy,"
He growled.
"Just shut up and take it," Stefan said biting down on her neck as the two moaned when he entered inside her fast and rough.
Kyra was a moaning mess as she loosely hanged onto Stefan who was drinking greedily from her neck and she the same to him. 
.............
"Mhmmm best sex ever," Kyra moaned once the two were finished and they now layed in the forest grass tangled in each others arms.
Stefan smirked before turning it into a frown.
"Are we okay? Like really okay? I'm sorry for causing all of this. I shouldnt have let one doppelganger ruin us,"
"Yes Stef it's okay. I forgave you, we had rough make up sex after all,"
Stefan laughed.
"I love you,"
"And I to you," Kyra says before packing him on the lips.