Chapter Thirty-Two (Lemon)

A/N: HELLO FOLKS BEFORE WE BEGIN THOUGHT I SHOULD WARN YOU ABOUT GOOD OLD SMUT UP AHEAD! YOU CAN SKIP TO THE ENDING IF YOU'D LIKE

SMUT CHAPTER

"If I'm going to be honest," Stefan began
after a few minutes of silence. "I'll never truly be okay with him having you because he's been after you for so many years but you were always mine. I didn't want to let you go because I didn't want to lose your company or attention with me. But seeing as how Damon makes you so happy is what makes me happy. That's all I want Kyra, is for you to be happy,"
"Oh Stefan I want you and Elena to be happy also. I'm never going to be comfortable with her but you two look great together and I hope you remain together,"
Stefan nodded his head in appreciation.
"I love you Kyra. Always remember that,"
"I will. Goodbye Stef," she says before kissing his forehead and leaving the room.
She went straight over to Damon's who was smiling as he vamp speed over to Kyra and threw her down on the bed causing her to giggle as he was on top of her.
"I noticed how you didn't say You loved him back," he says smiling from ear to ear.
"What were you doing eavesdropping on our conversation?" She smirked as his forehead rested on hers.
"I'm a vampire remember?" Damon replies as Kyra laughed before quickly turning him over so she was on top.

SMUT AHEAD! AGAIN SMUT AHEAD!

"A sexy one at that," she begins as she was grinding on his manhood through the jeans he was wearing.
Damon moaned as he bucked his hips up to get more friction.
"Jeans are so over rated right now," he says breathlessly as Kyra smirked and pulled down his zipper taking out his manhood.
He sighed in pure bliss as she was stroking him already growing hard as she smirked.
"Damon, do I make you all hot and bothered that fast?" She asked seductively in his ear as she gave it a lick causing him to moan when she pumped faster.
Damon was a complete moaning mess as Kyra nipped at his neck.
"Y-Yes. You're so beautiful. Oh God it turns me on every time just thinking about you,"
"Oh yeah?" She asks while pumping faster. "What do you think about?"
"I-I think about you bending over and taking my big dick like a man with no lube. With my hands tightly holding onto your hair and pulling your head back while I drink from your neck and you become a moaning mess while screaming my name so loud. OH SHIT!" He cursed as he let out a loud moan when he spilled all over her hand suddenly.
Kyra looked at her messy hand as Damon was breathing hard. She began to lick at it slowly cleaning it off as she made sure Damon was watching.
Damon had a look of lust clouding all over his eyes as Kyra yelped when he suddenly sat up and ripped off her shirt and shorts and went straight to sucking at her breasts. She panted and let out a moan when she felt fangs pierced her nipple.
"That's a good boy. Drink from mommy," Kyra moaned out as Damon was drinking her blood.
Once he let go, he quickly bend Kyra down and ripped off her panties which were soaked. Damon fully took off his jeans before shoving into her, causing both of them to moan.
"That's right take it Kyra," Damon moaned while pounding into her.
He grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked her head back and pierced into her neck causing her to moan louder.
"DAMON!" She screamed out as he had also grabbed at her breasts.
Damon could feel his release coming as he pounded harder into her. He broke of her neck  as blood covered his mouth. He had a wild look in his eyes as he spoke.
"It's daddy now. I'm your daddy punishing his little girl,"
"Yes daddy! Yes! I've been a bad girl,"
Kyra could feel her own release within her.
"Oh daddy I'm coming. I'm coming daddy!"
"Come for daddy. DO IT!" He shouted as Kyra let out a howl as Damon did as well within his release. 
Damon collapsed on top of Kyra exhausted and out of breath. He rolled off of her and laid beside her.
"I love you," he says with a look of love in his eyes.
Kyra smiled as she moved closer so her head rested on his chest.
"I love you," she says snuggling into him.
"Forever?"
"Forever," she responds before the two shared a passionate kiss.