Chapter Twenty-Two

"Hey, Hey whats wrong?" Damon asked just as Kyra was about to break down crying.
She was slumped outside of Stefan's door with tears pooling around her eyes when Damon came out.
"He's had sex with her Damon," she told him vamp speeding to him as she wrapped her arms around his and began bawling her eyes out.
Damon immediately wrapped his arms around her and patted her hair down to calm her down.
"Shhh..... shhh.... everything's going to be okay Kyra,"
"No! He moved on Damon. He never loved me' I-I was just a game to him and I fell for it!" She cried drenching his shirt but Damon couldn't care less as he had the girl he loved in his arms comforting her.
"I'm sure that's not true Kyra. He's always loved you. Just like I always loved you but the only difference is though I still love you," he says causing Kyra to look up at him with tear stained eyes.
"Y-You still love me?"
"I've never stopped,"
And in that moment Kyra didn't care that Stefan heard everything outside his door, she didn't care as Stefan himself had a few tears shedding down his face as she leaned in to kiss him on the lips.
Damon was quick to respond as he kissed her back. This was happening. This was truly happening as he vamp speed her to his bed and laid her down without breaking the kiss. The kiss itself was full of fire, passion, love and desire. He pulled away from her and rested his head on her forehead to search her eyes for an answer as she had her hands palming at his jeans. Kyra nodded her head frantically before Damon had smashed his lips on hers again.
••••••••••
The sound of a phone ringing was heard several hours later. Kyra woke up tangled around Damon Salvatore.
"Shit," she sighed as he smirked.
"Hello to you too princess,"
"Damon how long have you been up?"
"For a bit, but your phone wouldnt shut up so I kind of answered it when you were sleep,"
"YOU WHAT?!"
"Yeah..... your fixing for have a long talk with Elijah when you get home,"
Kyra groaned before slapping Damon on the chest and picking up her phone. It was indeed Elijah.
"Hello?" She asked after the fifth ring.
"DAMON SALVATORE?!" Elijah screamed out making her pull the phone away from her ear.
"I'm right here you know," Damon says with crossed arms but was ignored.
"Kyra-"
"Hey to be fair you said I should go out,"
"Not with Damon! Look we'll talk more when you get your ass over here. Understand?"
"Yes father," she sarcastically replied before hanging up the phone.
"Is he always like this?" Damon chuckled.
Kyra sighed.
"Perks of being the Youngest Mikaelson..... listen we've got to talk,"
Damon frowned and looked away.
"I know what your gonna say..... you regret having sex with me and this is a bad idea,"
Kyra couldn't help but laugh as she grabbed Damon's face with her hands.
"No, I was going to say this was the best sex I've ever had and that this is a genius idea and that I'm willing to try with you,"
His eyes lite up.
"Really? Even after-"
"But I want to take it slow. Okay?" She asked while pecking his lips.
"I'm not a rebound for Stefan am I?"
Kyra sighed rolling her eyes and getting up.
"This would have been a one night stand if it was don't you think Damon?" Kyra asked while putting back on her clothes.
Before she could pull her shirt over her head, Damon smirked and vamp speed behind her and threw her back on the bed. She giggled as Damon climbed on top of her.
"Damon, I have to get back to my brother,"
"He can wait a little longer," he playfully growls causing Kyra to giggle as he kissed her on the lips.
"Nice to know that you two are together," a voice from the door says causing Kyra to scream as she kicked Damon off of her and quickly put on her shirt.
"Stefan-"
"No I completely get it Kyra. I dumped you and now your with Damon. I think he's better suited for you than I ever was,"
She sighed.
"Stefan I-"
"And you know what else Kyra? I honestly don't know why I've kept you around for all these decades. I guess apart of me just really didn't want to let you go, but now that I have I can finally say that I'm finally free. So go ahead and take her Damon. I honestly couldn't care less," he says before vamp speeding away.
Kyra frowned as a hurt look was plastered on her face.
"Kyra-"
She looked over at Damon and fake smiled.
"I'm okay. Really..... it didn't even bother me that much, if Elijah hasn't killed me I'll see you around later okay?" She says before pecking his lips as she vamp speeded away from him.
A/N: Ship names for Kyra and Damon? Can't come up with any or for Stefan and Kyra as well. Help?