Chapter Twenty-Six

"Do I have to?" Kyra whined to Damon as they sat in his car in front of the school.
"Yes. Come on now babe we're already late for your first class,"
"That's your fault. You said let's do a quicky and I said I was running late but you insisted on having sex before school,"
He laughed.
"You don't regret it do you?"
"Nope. But you owe me more cuddle time afterwords though,"
He smirked.
"Deal," he says before kissing her as he drove off as soon as she got out of the car.
Kyra Mikaelson came into History class with full swag. Her shorts were short, she was wearing a black tank top and she had her sunglasses on as she entered in the classroom.
"I'm sorry who are you?" A new teacher asked while glancing at her up and down.
Oh that's right Tanner is dead.
"Kyra Mikaelson at your service Mr.....-"
"Saltzman. Alaric Saltzman,"
"Nice to meet you Mr. Saltzman,"
"Are you new?"
"No actually I took off for awhile due to family reasons but I'm back now and ready to start learning once more," she says before taking her seat behind Stefan who only glared at her.
Kyra smiled as she took off her sunglasses.
"Are you going to keep staring all day Mr. Salvatore?"
"Why aren't you off somewhere in the sunset with Damon?"
She smirked.
"Because I'm tired of feeling sorry for myself about you. I decided to come back to school. You know your completely right Stefan. Life without you totally feels free," Kyra says as she leaned back against her chair and paid attention to class.
............
It was around lunchtime when Kyra was sitting alone picking at her plate. To say her day has been boring was an understatement. Oh did she forget to mention she switched her classes so the only class she had was Stefan was history? Yeah no way she was going to spend her whole day in the same classes with him. Pushing her plate away, Kyra had went outside for some fresh air, but it was short lived though as someone had grabbed her and quickly vamp speed her to the forest where she was pinned to a tree.
"You need to leave,"'Stefan growls out.
"I have my rights Stefan and sadly you can't control me. Not anymore,"
He scoffed as he pulled away.
"Just go crawling back to Damon,"
"I know you can't stand to see me with Damon, Stefan. You can't stand that he's replacing you slowly but surly. But you know what Stefan? We wouldn't be in this mess if you haven't let a Doppleganger get between us. So in reality this whole thing is your fault but I would like to thank you. If it wasn't for you I would have never realized how right Damon really was for me,"
Stefan frowned before looking her in the eyes.
"Are you happy with him?"
"I am,"
"Have you ever been happy with me?"
"I was Stefan, but clearly i wasn't enough for you,"
"It's not that you weren't Kyra it's just-"
"Just what?"
He took a deep breath.
"I was tired. We've been together for over a hundred years it was time for a change, I wanted something different and when Elena came around I went for it,"
"You could have dumped me a long time ago Stefan,"
"I know but I didn't want to lose you back then. Life without you would have been extremely weird,"
"So you kept me around for company?"
He slowly nodded his head.
"I did. And I'm sorry for it because I see how right Damon is for you. I was always just selfish to let you go,"
She nodded her head with clenched fists. Without thinking she punched Stefan straight in the face so hard, that he flew back into another tree causing it to snap as it fell down.
"That was for wasting half my life you pathetic excuse for a vampire," she sneers before leaving as she heard the bell ring.
When Kyra got home she slammed the door shut. She saw Elijah look up at her while reading his book.
"How was your day?"
"I don't want to talk about it," Kyra replies as Elijah slammed his book down as he saw tears coming from her eyes. He growled.
"What did Stefan do?" He growls lowly while standing up.
Kyra shook her head as she wiped her eyes with the back of her hand.
"I'm fine Eli. Really i am. These are goodbye tears,"
He sighed before sitting back down.
"I swear I'm going to kill him if Klaus doesn't for the sacrifice,"
"The what?" She asked with her eyes wide.
"Oh yeah Klaus is on his way here. Word got out about Elena but don't worry I have a full proof plan to end him for ending our family," Elijah says as Kyra's eyes went wide.
A/N: big bad Klaus is on his way to Mystic Falls. What do you think he'll do once he learns of the harsh breakup between Kyra and Stefan? After all he's worse than Elijah when it becomes to protecting his baby sister.