Chapter Thirty-Six

"When was the last time you saw her?"
He sighed.
"The grill. We had a fight, and she's not home,"
"First fight? Dude she's probably letting out some steam. What was the fight about?" Kyra asks curious.
"I-I told her that I loved you instead of her..... it slipped out and I was thinking about you at the time,"
Damon narrowed his eyes.
"So let me get this straight, you told your girl that your in love with my girl? You seriously don't think it would have caused problems?"
"I didn't mean too. I meant to say Elena but Kyra's name slipped out!"
"What were you doing thinking about her in the first place?" Damon asked getting up from his bed.
Kyra grabbed onto his arm.
"Boys now is not the time,"
She was ignored.
"I don't know if you noticed Damon but it's been a 145 years with her and you started two weeks ago. So I'm sorry if I can't help but think about her,"
"You stopped loving her a long time ago. You said it yourself you only kept her for company. You took advantage of her love for you!"
"Oh like you aren't? You use people Damon. Just like your planning on using Kyra,"
"NOT HER!" Damon shouted causing Kyra's eyes to widen.
"I'm selfish with her. I want her because I love her. I don't want anyone else but me to have her. I want to treat her the way she should be treated, with love and respect. Kyra is my Queen and I'll never take advantage of her. Not like you did," Damon finished looking Stefan straight in the eye. "You never truly loved her brother and that was a mistake,"
"Okay boys enough. I think we all need a little space. Stefan out,"
"But-"
"Give the girl some time. You did say my name instead of hers so she'll need a few days Stef. Give her space,"
He frowned before looking down.
"Fine," he grumbled before walking away.
"Now you," Kyra says vamp speeding over to Damon and slamming her lips down on hers.
"Did you really mean that?" She asks panting as they were at it for a few minutes.
He looked at her with soft, adoring eyes as he caressed her cheek and she leaned in on his touch.
"Of course I did. I wouldn't lie to you. Ever,"
"I love you Salvatore,"
"And I love you Mikaelson," he says before the two shared another passionate kiss unknowing to them that a certain Salvatore was watching from afar.
•••••••••••••
Kyra Mikaelson was as happy as she could be returning to the Mikaelson mansion. She had went back to get her clothes since she'll be staying at the boarder house, but as soon as she opened the door she saw her brother Niklaus with a dagger in his hand and dipping it in white oak ash. Kyra's face went pale.
"Hey big brother," she hesitates as he looks up at her with an angry look.
"Oh, hello dear sister. You've returned from the boyfriends house,"
"Uhh..... yeah I came to grab clothes and stuff. I'm staying over there for awhile,"
"After the stunt you pulled today what makes you think I'm letting you go anywhere?" He asks as her eyes flicked over to the dagger that was pointing at her.
"I-I had to get a point across. Look I'm sorry for killing your whore okay? There plenty more out there Nik. Just please don't do this I'm finally happy,"
"And I was happy too and look who destroyed that,"
"E-Elijah won't allow this!"
He chuckled.
"Darling he recommends this. Your acting out and it's bad for the mystic falls community,"
A tear slipped from her eye.
"Nik please, you don't have to do this, I apologized!"
"And apologizing won't bring her back from the dead," he says before vamp speeding towards her. Kyra gasped as she vamp speed out the door trying to lose her tail on Niklaus who was right behind her.
"JUST LIKE OLD TIMES SISTER!"
"NIK PLEASE!" Kyra shouted tears flowing from her eyes.
She was almost there. Almost there to the boarding house so she can warn Damon about Niklaus.
"DAMON!" She screamed just as Kyra was tackled to the ground.
Niklaus was on top of her dagger raised and an angry look in his eyes.
"This time Elijah won't be coming to your rescue," he says bringing the blade down just as Kyra had closed her eyes.