Chapter Forty- One

It's been several weeks and no sign of Klaus it Elijah. Kyra was having the time of her life with Damon from going on dates, to drinking human blood, and of course great sex. It was time for her to return home where she belongs after all she does kind of miss Stefan and it's almost time for the sacrifice and she cannot miss that one. She was currently in her room packing when a pair of arms wrapped around her waist.
"Hey baby," Kyra says giggling as he kissed her neck.
"Hello my darling. I enjoyed this trip with you Do we have to leave? I really like Marcel,"
She giggled turning to face him as she wrapped her arms around his neck.
"It's almost time for the sacrifice and honestly I wouldn't mind the bitch dying,"
Damon smirked.
"I wouldn't either Elena is nothing but a pest,"
She smirked kissing him on the lips but before things got too heated he pulled away.
"Kyra Mikaelson," he began gulping as he was so nervous on what he was going to ask her. "I've loved you since the day I met you back in 1862, and even though my brother stole your heart I never stopped loving you. I will forever love you with all my unbeating heart. I won't leave, I won't run, I won't betray you ever. I love you for who you are, you bright up my world and my day and can make my anger go away just by the sound of your voice. Kyra Mikaelson I want to be with you for the rest of my life," Damon got down on one Knee as Kyra gasped when he pulled out a ring.

"Kyra Mikaelson would you do the honors of becoming my wife when all this is over?"Kyra squealed in delight as she jumped on Damon Salvatore, knocking him back as tears sprung through her eyes

Kyra squealed in delight as she jumped on Damon Salvatore, knocking him back as tears sprung through her eyes.
"YES! YES! YES!" She says kissing his lips unaware that Marcel was at the doorway with his arms crossed watching.
"Your getting married ma," the sound of his voice came through just as Damon put the ring on.
Kyra flashed towards her son and gave him a bone crushing hug.
"You'll be at my wedding right son?"
Marcel smiled as he kissed her cheek.
"I wouldn't miss it for the world mom,"
She squealed while holding onto him tighter again with tears leaking down her face.
"Do you have to go?" He whispered with a tear down his eye.
"Yes baby but I promise it's not forever. We'll see each other again soon. I love you,"
"I love you too ma,"
The two had packed up and left back for mystic falls hand in hand.
••••••••••
"STEFAN WERE HOME!" Kyra called as soon as the two got into the house.
It was quiet. Really quiet.
"STEFAN WE GOT GOOD NEWS TO TELL YOU!" Damon tried but with no answer.
Something wasn't right here. Before the two could take another step sounds of neck cracking were heard as both of their worlds went out.
When Kyra came too she was tied up in the basement with Damon and Stefan tied up along with her.
"Hello sister dear it's good to see you again," Klaus says with a wicked smile as she looked over at the brothers.
Damon was still out but Stefan had bloody clothes and tears run down his eyes. He had a cloth in his mouth that was burning along with the ropes. Must be vervain.
"Big brother what a surprise. Let the Salvatores go they've done nothing wrong,"
"So, spending over 100 years with a loveless fool is nothing to you?"
"We're friends Nik give it a rest. Where's Elijah?"
"Safe with his other siblings and the same will go for you if you don't answer my questions," he says making sure to have a dagger in his hand to prove he was right.
Damon began waking up.
"Oh this sucks," he comments looking over at his fiancée then at his brother.
"What have you been doing?"
"Torturing your brother of course. I'm not even halfway done. Now if either of you brothers get the questions wrong or lie to me, you get a stake to the heart and Kyra gets a dagger in hers,"
"What do you want?" Damon spat out.
"I want to know why? Why did you two go to New Orleans?"
Damon looked over at Kyra who was looking at him.
"To have fun," he simply stayed as if it was obvious.
"Wrong answer," he says pushing a stake inside Stefan missing his heart on purpose as he cried out in pain.
"One more time Damon or he dies. Why did you two go to New Orleans?" Klaus repeated with a murderous look within his eyes.