Chapter Thirty

When Stefan regained consciousness again he was tied up in the basement with vervain ropes with his shirt off. His vision was blurry but they soon regained eyesight as he noticed Elijah was sitting on the chair reading a book and Klaus was in front of him with a frown stretched onto his face. He grabbed onto his face.
"You remember how you wanted to marry my sister? You told me those were your true intentions with her. Tell me. What's changed?" Klaus Compelled him to get a real answer out of him.
"Elena Gilbert," Stefan replied in a monotone voice as he screamed when Klaus jabbed his stomach with a wooden pencil.
He grabbed Stefan's face again.
"Did you ever truly love my sister?"
"At one point yes, but I stopped loving her awhile ago,"
"Why did you keep her around then? You could have just left her a long time ago," 
"I wanted to keep her around for company. So I wouldn't be alone,"
Stefan screamed again as that earned him another jab in the stomach with a pencil. When he looked down he hasn't noticed that he had about 5 pencils lodged in his stomach. It formed a circle.
"Sorry I might have been doing this when you were sleep. You know Stefan. I really liked you a lot, but you should know the rules," Klaus said as He snapped his fingers and Elijah gave him a bucket of vervain water. "Never mess with a Mikaelson," he said as he poured the bucket over his eyes causing Stefan to let out a blood curling scream.
Damon Salvatore was sitting on the couch. How he so badly wanted to save his younger brother but was compelled not to move. He hoped to God that Stefan made it out alive from this. He heard his brother scream in agony and wanted badly to know what was going on but he couldn't move.
"Let that be a lesson for you Damon," Klaus said as the two emerged from the basement. "I hate you more than Stefan if you ever hurt my baby sister the same way he did. Your punishment will be more severe than his ever was,"
"Is he alive?"
"Barley. Those scars on his eyes though will definitely take awhile to heal. I made sure of it," Klaus says before leaving.
Elijah went over to Damon.
"Move," he compelled as Damon instantly got up.
"When can I see her again?"
Elijah frowned.
"We tortured your brother and all you can think about is Kyra?"
"I keep telling you that I love her. I love her and only her. I need her in my life because without her it has no meaning for me to live,"
Elijah nodded his head.
"I like you Salvatore. And do not worry my brother will unleash her today. She couldn't get in the way of our plans for Stefan. Fill free to come by later,"
Damon nodded before Elijah left. He went downstairs to see Pencils sticking out of his stomach as well as burn marks around his eyes which weren't healing instantly. He was silently crying due to the pain in his eyes.
"Stef-"
"Go away," he croaked feeling sorry for himself. "I've hurt her Damon. I've never realized how hard I hurt her. She truly did love me and I took advantage of it, and dumped her as soon as Elena came around,"
"Life has lessons brother. And this one is yours, now you see how dangerous both her brothers are,"
Stefan choked out a sob as Damon was able to  get out all the pencils that were jammed into his stomach. He was able to get through the vervain ropes with minor burns. Stefan fell to the floor defeated as his vision was blurry due to the vervain in his eyes.
"I-I can't see,"
"I'll take you to your room," he says before grabbing onto Stefan's shoulder and helped him up to his room.
"I need to a apologize to her Damon for the way I've been acting,"
"Well I'm going over there now. I'm bringing her back over here for the night. Fill free to do it then," he says before vamp speeding away.
Kyra Mikaelson gasped awake. She was laying on the couch with blood stained clothes. She remembers Nik daggering her but then...... nothing. Nothing but darkness and that's what scared her the most. The front door busted open as Kyra gasped and saw Damon who was wet as it must have been raining outside.
"Damon...." she trailed off as he came to her when she sat up on the couch.
He couldn't help but kiss her straight on the lips as he only pulled her in closer. Too scared to let the love of his life go again.
A/N: good morning guys! It's 9:36AM here in Texas. What time is it where you live? Also thinking about maybe 10 more chapters before this amazing story ends.