Chapter Four

"Mrs. Salvatore," Kyra could hear her name being called by the history teacher Mr. Tanner, but she was too upset and angry to notice as she had gripped the pencil so hard in her hand that it broke. She couldn't take it anymore, the staring, the note passing , the giggling, anything Stefan and Elena did made Kyra Mikaelson even angrier and she couldn't help but have Klaus' nasty attitude when he's angry.
"MRS. SALVATORE!"
"WHAT?!" Kyra yelled back fed up with the teacher calling her name.
The class gasped at her sudden outburst and Stefan looked over at her with confusion on his face like he didn't do anything wrong the entire class time.
"Clearly you need to step out,"
"Clearly I do," Kyra agreed as she stood up, grabbed her stuff and headed out the classroom before slamming the door shut.
Kyra couldn't believe Stefan was doing this again. You'd think he'd learn his lesson the first time he had broke her heart over Kathrine and now he's doing it again with Elena Gilbert the stupid human doppleganger that Klaus needs to break his curse with. And to be honest Kyra wouldn't mind handing her over to him at all. Kyra haven't realized she was outside the school in the courtyard sitting on one of the seats. She sighed as the wind lightly blew her hair and she took in the morning breeze. Her peace was interrupted though when she opened her eyes to see Damon staring at her from a distance away. She shook her head and sighed.
"What are you stalking me now?" She asked as he smirked before vamp speeding over to her and sat down across from her.
"Why the angry face?"
"Why are you here?"
"I asked you a question first sweetness,"
Kyra sighed.
"Stefan and-"
"Elena," he finished smirking. "Do tell what happened?"
"Giggling, note writing and the staring. Ughh I couldn't stand it! I kinda flipped out on the teacher I was so mad he's doing this to me again," she admitted with hot tears running down her face as Damon's face soften.
"Hey, hey it's okay. Look I know my little brother he's a dick but he wouldn't leave you for her you've been through a lot together,"
"Yeah, not to mention he kinda made me his wife so it's gonna be really awkward,"
"Wife? Y'all ain't married,"
"I know but Stefan made it like that says he couldn't afford having human boys looking at me yet he can look at Elena,"
"Hey why don't we ditch this place and do something fun? Away from Mystic Falls?"
"With you?"
"With me,"
"Geeze Damon I don't know, second period is about to start soon and if Stefan don't see I'm in class he's gonna have a panic attack,"
Damon rolled his eyes.
"I don't think he's going to worry too much, he's making googlie eyes at Elena after all,"
Kyra bit her lip trying to decide what she should do.
******
"See isn't this fun?" Damon asked smirking as the two were just outside Mystic Falls laying on the ground waiting for a car to come by.
"Mhmm I don't know Damon I haven't drank human blood in a while, I'm not sure if I can control it,"
"Please Kyra were vampires met to drink from humans not bunnies all day besides you only drink animal blood because of Stefan you know what you really want,"
"You don't know what I want," Kyra replied as Damon smirked and turned to face her.
"I know you want me,"
Kyra chuckled.
"And what makes you think that?"
Before Damon could answer her phone started ringing, she rolled her eyes already knowing who it was as she pressed the answer button.
"WHERE IN THE WORLD ARE YOU?!" Stefan yelled out on the other line.
"Didn't think you cared,"
"Why wouldn't I? Kyra you can't just run off on me like that, I love you too much too worry,"
"Well when you stop making googlie eyes at Elena Gilbert than we'll talk about love Stefan," she remarked causing Damon to laugh.
"Ooo burn brother. Oh Kyra look someone's coming,"
"Is that Damon? Kyra what are you doing with him? KYRA!" Stefan yelled out before she pressed the end call.