Chapter Twenty-One

Dear Diary,
Where do I even begin? More importantly, why am I even writing in this thing? My brother told me that writing down your thoughts is good for the soul. That old man.
Well, it's been several weeks now since I've been here and the last I've seen Stefan or Damon but I heard that Stefan told Elena what he was and that they are now going out and what not. I mean.... he can have her for all I care but I can't help but miss Damon. He calls me every now and then to check up on me but hasn't seen me because he's giving me my space. I just can't stand seeing either Salvatore right now, it feels good to be single though but I can't help but miss the warmth of Stefan sometimes. Oh, did I mention that he was my 145 year something boyfriend? And he dumbed me for the Katherine look alike bitch? Yeah it's kinda what happened back in 1864 but I loved him too much and forgave him. He-
"You took my advice," Elijah says smiling while coming down stairs.
Kyra looked him over and smirked. Elijah was in his typical suit and tie but he put extra gel in his head.
"Where you goin?"
"Out. And you should too. Been cooped up here for too long,"
"Your the one who wanted me to stay here remember?"
"Yes so I can keep an eye on you, not keep you prisoner. I have to go. See you later," he says kissing her forehead before leaving as Kyra only sighed.
Not even an hour later and the door began knocking. Kyra sighed getting up from her bed and vamp speeding to open the door that kept knocking.
"Could you not?" Kyra asked as Damon was on the other side of the door. "What are you doing here?"
"Your break is over. I missed you and Stefan is becoming a sad sap over Elena...... Oh sorry," he mumbles as Kyra rolled her eyes and went to the fridge to get some blood bags.
Damon entered inside as he looked around the place.
"Why didn't you call or something?" She asks returning and handing him one.
"I wanted it to be a surprise. You know Stefan is upset because Elena is turning away from him after telling her he was a vampire,"
"Do I care? Why are you really here Damon?"
"Well for one I missed you and two he can use some encouragement right now,"
"He's not my problem Damon,"
"But he was your boyfriend for over 100 something years. Please..... can you cheer him up for me?"
Kyra sighed while looking Damon in the eye.
"Fine, only because Elijah told me to get out of the house,"
He smirked.
"That's my girl,"
"Huh?"
"Did I say that out loud?" He asks with wide eyes.
"You kind of did," she replies.
"Whatever just get dressed!"
She smirked this time.
"Yes Sir. Mr. Damon sir," she saluted before kissing his cheek and vamp speeding up stairs.
•••••••••
"Knock knock," Kyra says opening the door to Stefan's room.
Stefan, who was on his bed sat up with a suprised look on his face.
"Kyra....."
"Hey, Damon told me about your depressive state. I don't really know why he thought I would be of any use,"
"You are. Just you being here is making me feel better. I've missed you," Stefan says as Kyra went to sit by him on the bed.
"Why...., why did you dump me for Elena? Did all these years of us being together meant nothing to you?"
"No Kyra..... I love you. Hell I still love you,"
"Than why-"
"I wanted to get to know Elena. To see if she's anything like Katherine and in order to do that....."
"You had to get rid of me,"
Stefan stayed silent.
"Did you at least get your answer?"
"Yes, she's nothing like her. She's so kind, sweet, respectful and great in bed,"
"What?" Kyra asked causing Stefans eyes to widen.
"Kyra I-"
"You've had sex with Elena Gilbert? This is a bad idea! I should have never came! Yeah Stefan you've really proved that you still love me,"
"Kyra wait-"
"NO! You know Stefan, I was gonna say you should keep your head up and be strong because she'll come around, but now I say you deserve everything you've got from her," Kyra says before slamming his door shut.
A/N: do you guys see why she's so upset? I was gonna make it sweet but I like drama in a story lol