Chapter Two

After hot shower sex Stefan and Kyra were dressed and ready to go to school. Kyra was wearing a beautiful purple blouse with blue jeans and light make up making Stefan look proud at his girlfriend's choice.
"Now I made sure that we had the same classes ya know,"
"A little possessive much wouldn't ya agree?" Kyra teasingly asked with a smile as Stefan smiled back.
"Please just precocionary measures that's all can't have human boys staring at you,"
"I do love your jealousy I think it's cute,"
"And dangerous,"
"My little bad boy bunny eater," Kyra told him with a giggle as they both got out of the car receiving multiple stares in the process.
They went inside the front office where a lady was sitting and looked up at them.
"Mr. And Mrs. Salvatore please," Stefan said as Kyra looked up at him with raised eyebrows.
"Yes here you two go enjoy," she said printing our papers before we left.
"Ummm.... Mrs. Salvatore?"
"Hehe hope you didn't mind I made you my wife in this school,"
"And you didn't think people would ask why we married so early?"
"True love, here I'm going to the bathroom stay here,"
"Yes husband Stefan sir," Kyra told him as he chuckled and left for the men's restroom.
Kyra sighed as she now stood by herself leaning against the lockers but the peace was interrupted when a blonde and a Carmel colored girl walked up to her.
"HI THERE!" The blonde yelled out with a smile as Kyra opened her eyes.
"Hi,"
"You must be new right?"
"Yeah, Kyra Salvatore,"
"Oh, Stefan's sister?"
"No, I'm his wife actually,"
"What? Your married to him?" The Carmel girl asked in shock.
"Aren't you like 17?"
"Stefan and I have been together for years, known each other since birth so why not, it's true love between us,"
"And Elena totally has hots for him. She's going to be devastated, oh I'm Caroline by the way,"
"Bonnie Bennett,"
"Oh a Bennett witch," I mumbled but she didn't hear me.
"It's nice to meet the two of you,"
"And this is my wife Kyra Salvatore," Kyra heard Stefan introduce as she looked up to see the exact replica of Kathrine.
And to say she had disappointment in her eyes was an understatement.
"Wife?" Elena gasped out as he walked over and put an arm around me.
"Yeah we got married early I've known this girl my whole life. Couldn't function without her,"
"Well hi there I'm Elena Gilbert,"
"Kyra Salvatore a pleasure I'm sure," I lied putting on a smile and shook her hand.
"So now that we've all met each other what classes you and Stefan have?"
"Umm.... First class is Mr. Tanner history?"
"Ah yes we have that too come, come," Caroline says pulling Kyra by the hand and leading her into the classroom.
*******
It was finally time for Lunch and Kyra couldn't be happier. School was going alright for her but the only problem she had was Stefan and Elena getting all comfortable and giggling with each other. She didn't like it one bit but couldn't say anything about it. She should trust Stefan after all she's been with him for centuries.
"Kyra over here," she heard her name being called as she looked over and saw Stefan with Elena, Bonnie and Caroline.
Kyra let out a sad smile but shook her head and went outside instead. She went a little ways from the school before heading to the forest, she wasn't hungry for real food she was hungry for blood. Kyra can do both animal and human blood although she prefers from the vein but knows it won't make Stefan happy. Kyra began chuckling as she stopped in her tracks in the middle of the forest as fog began to surround her.
"Damon Salvatore," she said as a figure stood in the fog with a crow on his shoulder.
"Kyra Mikaelson, or have you married my brother yet?"
"Nah still his girlfriend, what are you doing here?"
"Thought I'd stop by to see all the fuss, heard there's a new Doppleganger around,"
"Yeah Elena Gilbert," Kyra told him rolling her eyes as he stepped out of the fog with a smirk on his face.
Kyra couldn't help but take in how hot he looked, with Raven colored hair and blue eyes.
"Jealous much?"
"Shut up,"
"You know he's going to go for her, and that's when I'm going to swoop in and take you instead Kyra Mikaelson, we'll see each other again very soon," he said before vamp speeding away.