Chapter Twenty-Five

Dear Diary,
It's me again and I am at most pissed off. I can't believe Stefan lied on how we broke up, claiming he caught me with Damon when that wasn't even true. I'm glad Stefan and I are done he's acting on impulse by spreading lies about me. And Elijah thinks I can go back to school and befriend Elena? Yeah right.
I sighed angry as I closed the stupid diary and threw it to the floor.
"You are angry. Why?" Elijah asks through the door.
"Stefan lies to Elena about the way we broke up. Says he caught me with Damon and that's why we broke up. She had the nerve to call me a slut like does she not know who she's talking to?"
"Well I'll be heading out," Elijah says now angry as he began to turn his heel.
"Elijah wait. Please don't hurt him,"
"No promises. But someone needs to be taught a lesson," he says before leaving completely.
••••••••••
When Elijah made it to the Salvatore's he didn't even bother with knocking as he kicked down the door with his feet. Shocked, Stefan emerged from the kitchen where he was arguing with Damon about Kyra.
"Oh Sh-"
He didn't have time to say anything as Stefan was flown across the room, breaking a table with a vase on it in the process.
"Elijah wai-" Stefan tried but he was flunged across the room again this time onto a table.
Damon couldn't help but watch with interest.
"You thought it was seriously okay to spread lies about my baby sister?" Elijah asked picking Stefan up and slamming him against the wall.
Stefan's eyes widened in fear as Elijah had his fangs out.
"I-I can explain!"
"EXPLAIN WHAT?! HOW MUCH OF A FUCKING DICK YOU ARE?!" Elijah yells slamming Stefan's head over and over on the wall with each sentence he said.
By now blood was trickling down his head. If he was human, he for surly would have been dead.
"I-I only said it because I didn't want Elena to think she was the reason why Kyra and I split!"
Stefan gasped as Elijah put his hand right where his heart was and began squeezing it causing Stefan to gasp out in pain.
"Okay enough Elijah," Damon finally stepped in with a frown on his face.
He looked over towards him before pulling his hand out without the heart. He let Stefan go as he fell to the floor with a thud.
"You are a disgrace," Elijah says wiping his hands on his napkin. "Make lies about my little sister again and I won't be so merciful next time," he says before flashing out of the house.
"You okay?"
"You just watched while Elijah beat the hell out of me," Stefan replies getting up from the floor.
Damon shrugs.
"Well believe it or not you kind of deserved it Stef, now if you'll excuse me," Damon says before leaving the boarding house.
When Damon Salvatore arrived at the Mikaelson mansion he knocked on the door three times. Almost an instant Kyra went to open the door as she smiled.
"Damon what are you doing here?" She asked with a smile.
"Well first I came to see you to know how you are doing. Second, your brother is one scary dude," he says entering inside the house and closing the door behind him.
"I'm doing alright and he didn't kill Stefan did he?"
Damon smirked.
"Almost, but I stopped him from doing so. Believe it or not I care about Stefan,"
"The Damon Salvatore caring about his brother? I'm shook!"
"Haha very funny Kyra. Did you send your brother to come after Stefan though?"
"No. I told him what happened and he happened to go over to you guys. I warned you us Mikaelsons are very protective of one another Damon. If you mess with one you mess with all of us. At least if the rest was still here it would be like that,"
"Where are they? Your family?"
"Somewhere in the bottom of the ocean. Nik daggered then all and threw them away,"
"Why aren't you daggered? Not that I want you to be but-"
Kyra giggled at his ranting as she shut him up with a kiss on the cheek.
"I'm supposed to be, but Elijah saved me that day when I was. I never saw Niklaus again after that,"
"I'm glad that he did," Damon says with his forehead on hers.
"Me too I wouldn't have met you if I did." She told him before sealing his lips with a kiss.
A/N: three updates in one day. I better not get a 'Please update' the next day. On another note who else loves over protective Elijah? Totally makes him look sexy. Let me know what you think! Loving the comments