Chapter Thirty-One

"You know, If you're going to have sex the least you can do is get a room," Niklaus says entering the living room where he found his sister and Damon topless on the couch.
Kyra gasped and pushed Damon off of her while quickly grabbing her shirt which was scattered across the room and threw it on. Klaus only watched amused.
"Nik I'm so pissed at you right now!"
"What? I woke you up didn't I?"
"Why? What did you do?"
"Ask your boyfriend. He was there," Klaus says pointing at him.
Kyra looked over at him in question.
"They.... They tortured Stefan and I couldn't do anything because Elijah compelled me not to move,"
"YOU WHAT?!"
"He hurt you, I did what I had to,"
"Oh God is he still alive? Nik please tell me you didn't kill him,"
"I did not. I'm not that heartless I know how much he still means to you even though you're with Damon,"
Kyra frowns and looked over at Damon who was also frowning.
"Oops. Did I say something awkward?" He asked smirking as Kyra pounded Klaus on the chest.
"Your a dick. When are you leaving again?"
"Oh expect more of me darling. I'm here until it's time for the sacrifice. I've just gotta lay low for awhile though,"
"Good the less of you the better. Come on Damon let's go,"
"Where are you going?"
"To the boarding house where we're not disturbed," Kyra says before grabbing Damon's hand and leaving the house.
They were driving in silent with Damon looking out of the road.
"Damon..... what's wrong?"
He sighs as it was still raining outside.
"It's what Klaus said..... about how much Stefan still means to you,"
"Damon, Klaus was trying to make you doubt the love I have for you. He does that to the men I choose to see how loyal one is to me. Please don't let that separate us, I admit I still have a tiny bit of feelings for Stefan, but only because we've been together for over a hundred years and I can't let something like that go so easily. But I love you more Damon. I just wish I could have saw you first before Stefan,"
"You...... You said you love me," he says looking over at her as he grabbed her free hand.
"I know it's early Damon I do especially since Stef and I just broke up.... but the more I'm with you. The more I love you, more than I ever could for Stefan. Your in my life now and your all I need Damon,"
"And your all I need Kyra. I've been in love with you for so long that I can't believe this is actually happening. My dreams of being with you forever are finally coming true,"
Kyra smiled. A true genuine smile as she squeezed Damon's hand tighter as they made it to the boarding house.
"Before we get to comfortable with each other, there are some things I need to resolve with Stefan first. To make sure he's completely okay with us without lashing out every time,"
"I think he will be now Kyra..... Klaus and Elijah sorta set him straight tonight,"
She nodded her head as they got out of the car.
•••••••••••
Kyra Mikaelson stood outside Stefan's door with her hand raised and ready to knock on it. She took a deep breath as she knocked three times.
"Come in," a hoarse voice said from inside as Kyra came in.
The room was dark as she went to find the light, and as soon as she did she gasped.
"STEFAN!" She screamed seeing the burn marks around his eyes.
"Kyra is that you?"
"Yes. Oh God what happened? Are you okay?"
"I took a bad beating from Klaus. Dumped vervain water in my eyes and I haven't been able to see clearly since,"
"Oh no, I am so, so sorry Stefan," she cried causing Stefan to frown as he placed his hands on her face.
"Hey, hey Kyra don't cry. I deserved it. The way I've been treating you wasn't right. The way I've been acting towards you wasn't right. I'm so sorry about everything. I was upset with myself about losing you which made me lash out the way I did. I didn't even think twice about it. I'm sorry for hurting I hope that someday you'll forgive me. I'll even tell Elena why we really broke up if it means we can at least still be friends,"
She nodded.
"Of course we can be friends Stef. But I need to know something,"
"What is it?" He asked as she took a deep breath.
"Are you okay with Damon and I together? And I mean like really okay?" Kyra asked as she was met with nothing but silence.