Chapter Thirty-Four

Elena took a deep breath as she looked over at Kyra who was awaiting for the apology with her eyebrow raised.
"I'm sorry Kyra. I truly am. I shouldn't have said all those mean things to you without considering the fact that Stefan might be lying. I'm hoping maybe we can be friends?"
"No," Kyra flatly said as Elena's eyes had a look of hurt into them. "You stole Stefan from me, called me a slut and said awful things to me, you honestly think I could be friends with someone like you?"
"B-but your happy with Damon right?"
"Indeed I am," she says leaning against him more. "So I should at least thank you for that because if it wasn't for you I'd still be in a loveless relationship with Stefan. But this does not make us friends in the slightest," she replies causing Damon to smirk.
"Ouch, must hurt. I've gotta go babe I'll see you later? Grill date maybe? 4 ish?"
Kyra giggled and kissed him on the lips making sure Elena was watching as she saw her glare at the pair.
"Of course. I'll see you then,"
"Don't miss me too much,"
"Oh Don't worry I won't," she smirked causing him to roll his eyes with a chuckle.
"I love you,"
"And I love you,"
"Forever?"
She giggles.
"Forever," she responds giving him one last kiss before he left the school just as the bell rang.
•••••••••••
Damon Salvatore was the happiest man he could be. He couldn't believe all it took was Elena Gilbert to get the woman he loved so dearly. He doesn't think twice about it nor does he doubt his love for her. She brightens up his world and he could tell that he does the same for her.
"I noticed my sister didn't return home last night mate," a British voice he knew all to well says from behind him as he turned to smirk at Klaus.
"Sorry I kept her all night long, what are you doing here?"
"I can say the same for you,"
"Visiting my girlfriend,"
"And maybe I'm just visiting town. Getting to know the town folks and what not," he says before grabbing Damon and pinning him to the wall at a dark alley.
"What are your intentions with my sister?" Klaus compelled.
"To be with her forever. To love and to care for her like a true man should,"
He growled before releasing him.
"Why are you so different from Stefan? I expect the other way around with me spilling out your heart and not Stefan's,"
"That's because Stefan stopped loving her. Me? I never stopped so your just going to have to get over it man. I love your sister and will love and protect her with all my unbeating heart. I won't let anything happen to her,"
"You better not," Klaus spat as Damon gasped when he plunged his hand inside his chest where his heart lied. "Or you'll never see the light of day again," he threatens before pulling it out without his heart.
"Why aren't you torturing Stefan? He's the one who broke her heart," Damon gasped out.
"I did torture Stefan and if you think that was the end of it your wrong. I'm just waiting for him to regain his sight back before I do anymore damage to him so he can endure the same pain he put my sister in," he smirks before walking away. "Let that be a lesson for you Damon,"
•••••••••••••
"Hey babe!" Kyra says sitting next to Damon at the grill as it was around 4.
She kissed his cheek as he let out a small smile.
"Hey, how was school?"
"A bore without you. You should have seen how hard Elena tried to be friends with me. Just won't have it. Hey..... what's wrong? What's bothering you?"
"I.... i had a run in with your brother after visiting you in school," he began.
"Really? Which one?"
"Klaus,"
Her face went pale.
"Ughhh please tell me he didn't do anything to you," she groaned hitting her head on the bar table.
"Other than threaten to end my life by ripping my heart out if I ever hurt you?"
"He said that? I promise you that I'll personally-"
"But that's not all," he says interrupting her.
"What else is it?"
"He warned me that he wasn't done with Stefan. And Kyra I can't help but be personally scared for him because he's my little brother. We might not always see eye to eye but that doesn't mean I don't care for him. So I'm asking you to please call off your brother. I can't stand seeing him hurt Stefan ever further,"
Kyra nodded her head in understanding as she grabbed Damon's face and looked at him in the eyes.
"I will. I promise you that I will, but just know if you don't hear from me anymore, I'm most likely daggered again," she says rolling her eyes.
"I won't let that happen. I promise," he says before the two shared a passionate kiss.
A/N: Will Klaus torture Stefan for the rest of his life? Will Klaus ever truly accept Damon as Kyra's Lover?