one

His face looks like it's just been formed by the gods hands and sculpted to perfection. Just how his brown hair falls, makes me want to just jump through my computer screen and tackle him with kisses but that will never be possible. Cole Sprouse is on a completely different level than me. He's just so handsome and beautiful. How could anyone harm this beautiful creatu-

"I'm finished, Vio", Dan announces.

I quickly pause the Riverdale episode on my phone and take my earphones out.

"Really?", I ask, quite surprised at how fast he was and I didn't even feel the slightest pain.

"Yeah, let me just clean it off and show you", he smiles.

I watch him put disinfectant spray on my arm and a slight groan leaves my lips. This always hurts like hell. It's not like I am a little wimp but it's not a very pleasant feeling. He wipes over the black lines a few times before the burning stops and I can look at my underarm. The black lines form perfect pedals and flow into each other as if they belong together. It's just so perfect.

"Best tattoo you've done on me so far, Dan", I tell him.

"Always the best for you, Vio. You're the only customer I really believe the opinion on my art", Dan smiles, as he quickly covers my tattoo with some foil and tape.

I look down at my other wrist, seeing the small firefly on my wrist. Dan did that one as well after my Dad passed away about five months ago.

"You know the drill", he says, "Do you still have some healing creme?"

I nod and get up from the chair he usually tattoos me on. We make our way to the front desk, as soon as we finish chatting with each other. I stand at the front desk with my wallet already in my hand. Dan quickly clicks around on his computer a few times before looking back at me.

"That would be $110, babe, you know, because we already did the outlines a few weeks back", he smiles.

I quickly count the money before handing him the exact total. Tattoos are way too expensive but honestly, they are worth the money. I mean, you have them forever and they only cost you that much money once, unless it gets infected and stuff like that or you have to get faded parts redone but Dan usually does the treatment for free when he has a good month.

"Well, then I'll see you soon, hopefully", Dan speaks up, as he comes around the counter to give me a quick hug.

"Yeah, hopefully. Have a nice week, Dan", I smile, as I hug him lightly.

"You too, Vio. Enjoy the last days of summer", he tells me.

We both let go and I move to the door, taking my backpack from the ground and swinging it over my shoulders. I put my earphones in and start listening to some music while I walk down the towns main street to get to the bus stop. My feet hit the pavement lightly, barely making any noise. I haven't been to town since Dad passed away, which has been a little more than two months now. I really miss him. He meant a lot to me and Wesley, my older brother. The evening bus already stands at the bus stop, as I arrive at it. Quickly, I show the bus driver my ticket and resume to find a place to sit. I find a seat pretty much in the middle at a window. My phone vibrates in my hand, as the bus starts moving.

Wesley: When are you coming home? Mom wants to know.

Violet: I'm on the bus now. Maybe 10 to 15 minutes.

He doesn't answer after that. I go back to looking out of the window. The sun is still shining bright, even though it's already 6:30pm. That's just summertime. My Junior year starts in about five days and I'm so not prepared for it. Even Wesley isn't ready to be a Senior. He just doesn't know exactly what to do after school yet but he already send out early college applications, which is very good. I won't send mine out until a year passed. I actually know what I want to become but it's just a dream until now. I want to do engineering at the University of Alabama. I really love Tuscaloosa but honestly, you get kind of sick of it sometimes since we live near but honestly, it's just home. Other than that nothing really holds me in staying here. I mean, yeah, I have friends but I think I can live across the country and still be friends with them. It's not like I'm out of the world. The bus comes to a stop, showing that someone must've said they want to get out or someone wants to get on the bus. The front doors of the bus open and in steps an old lady with a purse and a small grocery bag in her hand. I smile as I see someone step inside the bus behind her. The one and only Niall Horan. He's the reason my brother and I fight ever so often. They're friends but I can't stand this boy whatsoever. The old lady quickly finds a place to sit, so Niall searches for a seat, looking at me before finally sitting down next to me since every other seat is occupied by either one or two people and he at least knows me. A smirk is on my lips because he knows that I dislike him. I turn my music up a bit, blending out the world around me. Niall puts his earphones in aswell. My phone vibrates again.