ten

Mere sits down next to me on the floor, bouncing the beauty blender on her face to blend her foundation. Mia is currently looking for her fake eyelashes in her makeup bag and Riley is discussing which lipstick to wear. I'm applying mascara right now, coating it on, so my lashes get longer. I don't like wearing fake eyelashes. I can't apply them and they go off too easy during parties. I actually prefer no makeup at all on any occasion but it's too much fun to do makeup.

"Has anyone seen my eyelashes? I can't find them and I'm 100% sure I packed them", Mia groans.

I shrug and go on with applying some nude lip tint. I don't need a full face today and I don't feel like it. I'm probably going to be at home by 1:00am. I'm not in the mood to party today. It's funny that we four girls are up here, doing our makeup while Justin, Niall and Wes are building up some stuff. The party starts in about an hour and we went up here to get ready half an hour ago and Mere didn't even really start her makeup. I quickly finish up my makeup and put my hair in a messy ponytail before excusing myself to help the boys. They've already set up our little stage consisting of some boxes filled with stones and sand and some wooden boards. As soon as I'm downstairs and go to the kitchen, I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"You should wear something else, Vio", Wesley speaks, "It's a bit revealing."

I shrug and move to the kitchen to set up the cups and the snacks and the alcohol. I pour some chips in a bowl and steal one for myself, chewing on it happily. I fill up some more bowls with snacks and steal some bits here and there. Better I eat some now than not get any because people will eat these snacks empty the first twenty minutes of the party.

"Wow, someone's hungry", the Irish boy chuckles, as he enters the kitchen.

I look at him and stick another potato chip in my mouth. I really shouldn't eat that many or I'll be bloated before the little gig. Niall comes over to me, eyeing me from head to toe. Maybe I should have worn long jeans instead of these flimsy lace shorts.

"You look sexy, babe", Niall smirks down at me.

I squirm a bit, as his hand touches my naked shoulder. His touch has a little bit of an effect on me somehow. I don't know why but every time Niall comments on me, I get this sort of fluttering feeling in my stomach and it gets worse the more he talks or even looks at me. I'd never start anything with him but I have to say that he is quite good looking and I bet his hands must be talented and quick since he plays guitar pretty well. Niall's hand slides down my arm, so it's soon on my hand that hangs lifeless next to my body. I look up at him, feeling a bit helpless. His fingers play with my hand, as he looks down at what seems to be my cleavage. I clear my throat, so his eyes find mine.

"You should wear something like this more often. It suits you pretty well", he smirks.

He lets go of my hand and moves to the fridge. I turn around to the bowls of snacks again, taking a deep breath before continuing my work on the bowls. Wesley and Justin come into the kitchen soon enough, silencing as soon as they see that Niall and I are in there.

"So, what are you guys playing tonight?", Wes asks.

I decide to let the others answer because I'm simply not in the mood. I snack around a bit more before going upstairs to see, if the girls are still alive. Mere's room looks like a bag of clothes and makeup exploded. Clothes lay everywhere and the space in front of her mirror looks like a battlefield with all of those makeup products. Mia and Riley look pretty much finished and Mere is currently putting on some earrings.

"Wow, when are you going to clean that up?", I chuckle slightly.

"Tomorrow and these two are going to help me since their shit is also somewhere and everywhere at the same time", Mere answers.