forty-eight

Niall and I tell Mr Melroy to have a good night before walking down the hallway to our own room. Niall's hand lays on my lower back, as I carry the key card and the passes for tomorrow in my hands. We don't speak on our way down to the room. My shaky hands open the door to the room and as soon as I'm inside, the passes go flying onto the table in the living room area. Niall's hands are on my hips, as he turns me around. Almost immediately, his lips collide with mine. A soft moan escapes my lips, as his hard chest presses against mine. His hands travel up my hips, to my waist, over my breast, giving them a light squeeze, until he's at my cheeks. His soft hands hold me tight in the kiss, as our lips move against each other in a soft but demanding way. We both know exactly what the other person wants right now. This has been more than necessary since we officially got together. It's our first time since we actually started dating.

"God damn, Violet. You're so hot when you get all smart and intellectual", he groans, leading me to our bedroom backwards.

While we walk to our bed, I caress his neck with soft kisses, having my hands on the back of his neck. His lips let out small grunts and groans, as he slams the door shut, turning the light one aswell. I feel his hands on my waist, as my calves and theighs meet the edge of the bed.

"Let me give you all I have", he murmurs into my ear, causing me to stop kissing his neck.

I shake my head. It's always me first. This time, it's my turn to give something first.

"First, it's my turn", I chuckle softly, as I unbutton his shirt.

God, I've been waiting to take that off of him all night. His muscles show through the fabric clearly. I undo the buttons painfully slow, teasing him a bit, my bottom lip between my teeth, just how he hates it. My fingers lightly brush over his clothed erection, when I open the last button of his dress shirt. I give him an innocent look, as I hear him growl. His large hands grip my arms in a rough manner.

"Stop teasing me, Violet", he sounds a little angry.

I just ignore it and turn us around, so I can make him sit down on the side of the bed. Niall slips out of his own shoes, knowing I might be too lazy to do it for him.

"So, how do you want it?", I ask quietly, bending down to his ear, giving him a good view of my cleavage.

"You know how I want it, babe", he says, grabbing my blouse by the hemm and tearing it over my head.

My breasts almost fall out of my black lace bra, as I hold myself up on his shoulders. A slight noise of surprise leaves my lips. Immediately, Niall's lips are on my neck and chest, kissing and sucking on the skin. My cheeks heat up instantly, causing me to let out a soft moan. His lips attack my soft and sensitive skin, as my right hand wanders down his chest towards his pants. I fall on my knees in front of him, probably not being the best idea due to my short skirt and the carpet floor. My hands find his belt buckle, opening it. I can fewl his throbbing dick through his pants. The large bulge making my mouth water in the slightest way.

"I love your huge cock", I tell him, kissing the clothed erection.

A throb meets my lips. His lips part, as I look up at him.

"Do something", he huskily breathes.

He doesn't have to say it twice, as I open his pants and pull down his pants and Calvin Klein's in one go, his throbbing hard dick jumping right into my sight. Immediately, my hands are on him, making him groan loudly. My lips meet the tip of his penis, going downwards but back up quickly. He's so huge, I can't fit him completely.

"Fuck, Violet", Niall breathes out, as my hands move slowly on his dick.

His head is tilted back, eyes seemingly closed and hands in my hair, pulling at it lightly. I start to move my head in slow motions. My own heat starts to build up in my stomach. Niall's hands grip my hair tighter, causing me to go a little quicker with my lips. What I can't fit, I work on with my hands. I flare my cheeks, giving him more room. Niall's groans and pants are clearly audible. As I go down further on his dick with my mouth, I look up at him through batted eyelashes, causing him to moan wvwn louder. His hips thrust up a little, making me gag slightly. I take my hands from stroking his erection to just holding it, as I go down and almost have him whole. His groans get louder and his hands on my head, in my hair, become more forceful. Soon enough, I have him deep in my throat, choking on his member. I slide him out completely, feeling tears slide down my face, as I stroke him with my hand and lick a long stripe from the bottom of his shaft, all the way to the tip. Niall's member starts throbbing more, as I stroke him quicker, taking him in my mouth again. He takes my head off of his dick, standing up, forcing me to straighten up on my knees a little. He holds my hair in one hand, causing my head to stay in one place, as he positions his member at my mouth again.