nineteen

As soon as I'm done with getting showered and dressed in Niall's bathroom, I move back to the living room where everyone else is. Niall sits across the door, so he's the first person I see. He just looks straight at me. Everyone else just gives me the silent treatment and they throw a weird look at me. I see an open spot next to Wesley and take it. There is nothing to be heard anymore. They turned off the music earlier when I was in the shower, I could hear it go silent. The only thing I heard was the water running and chatter from downstairs. I feel all of them look at me but I don't dare to look up at them. My thighs are much more interesting right now. I make the mistake and look up, really seeing everyone look at me.

"Oh my god, guys. It's not that special. Yes, I sucked Niall's dick, okay? Did you want to hear that?", I spit, almost shouting at them.

Mere looks a bit shocked but Lilian and Jake give each other an approving high five while Wesley next to me just huffs and Riley and Mia give each other a look. Ryan and Luke just seem neutral and Niall looks at me, having really red cheeks.

"So, can we continue playing?", Jake asks.

Everyone else just agrees while I look at my hands and pull my knees to my chest, so I sit in a ball. Mere announces that she'll turn for me, which I appreciate. It lands on Ryan.

"Truth or Dare?", Mere asks the tall brunette boy.

"Truth", he answers.

I don't listen to what's being exchanged right in that moment, so I get my phone from my jeans pocket and unlock it. It's currently 9:00pm. Niall and I must've taken really long up there. I see that I got a message from Mere at 8:15pm, asking why we're taking so long. That must've been when we got into things harder and fully had sex. I will never tell anyone what happened in that room. I put my phone away, looking back at the game. As it seems, Luke got dared to do a handstand and get kissed by Lilian to re-enact the Spiderman-Kiss. It looks awkward and uncomfortable, as they do it. I chuckle along with Wesley. Luke spins the bottle again.

A few rounds later, everyone forgot what happened when Niall and I went upstairs. We're all currently getting changed into comfortable clothes to watch some movies. Mere, Riley, Lilian, Mia and I are currently getting comfortable while the boys are making popcorn and getting drinks and other treats. I take my blanket and pull my legs up against my chest, resting my head on my knees which are covered with the blanket.

"What did you guys really do up there?", Riley asks, turning towards me from the couch to my right.

"I told you, I gave him a blowjob, we talked and smoked and I got uncomfortable with the though of him having, you know...", I lie.

I look at Riley, seeing she knows that I lied.

"You better tell the truth. This is a no judge zone and everyone can be a little hoe sometimes", Lilian smiles, trying to make me comfortable again.

I look over at Mere, who's on the sofa on the left side of the room. She glares at me a bit, knowing she's jealous of me.

"Well, I first didn't want to and then Niall and me shared a blunt and got high and made out and it got a little heated, so I gave him the dared blowjob first, then he went down under in return and we both were so horny that we had sex. He fucked me missionary first and then we turned it around and I did cowgirl on him. We then decided to take showers and lie to you because I wasn't that comfortable in the end", I admit.

They look at me quite surprised.

"You got high?", Mere chuckles.

"Wow, girl, you got fucked damn good", Mia exclaims.