nine

Niall: Is everything okay? Do you want to talk?

Violet: No, just leave me alone for a while.

I roll my eyes. Niall's been texting me during dinner. He just repeated his texts and asked, if I was okay and if I needed to talk. I shut him down many times but he won't stop texting me. He knows exactly what he did to me when he mentioned my father. He knows how touchy the topic of my father is to either Wesley or me and he had the audacity to go that far. Mere and I are texting in the girls chat right now but Mia and Riley are reading the messages, too.

Mere: Are you bringing the Wodka? Riley is bringing some Jägermeister and Mia is bringing baguettes. Other people are bringing mixing supplies and noodle salads.

Violet: Yeah, I'll bring some. What should I wear to the party?

Mia: Shorts and a cute top. Maybe a bralette?

Riley: Yeah, definitely something with a bralette ;)

Violet: Are you sure? I don't really want to attract anyone...

Mere: I saw Luke having an eye on you. I mean, you two dated and he's kinda cute.

Riley: I thought the same. He's relly nice. I'm sure he hasn't got any girl at the moment. He's not like Niall or Jake.

Violet: Can we just not talk about Niall anymore? Mere and I don't want to hear about him. He's a dick and we all know it.

Mia: Is there something you didn't tell us? Did you guys have something?

Violet: No, we didn't. I just got into an argument with him today after the auditions. It was nothing serious.

Riley: Girl, you better spill what happened. We're your best friends!

Violet: He just said some stuff about my Dad. It was nothing. I just got a little mad. It's nothing, really, just don't try mentioning it again. I'm kind of just trying to avoid him right now. He's just texting me about our photography project and I'm ignoring him.

Mere: You're doing a project together? Wtf?

Violet: Our teacher paired us. Guys, I got to go to bed. It's getting late. Just keep on texting, I'll see you tomorrow. Mere, I'll give you the strings, just remind me in the morning.

I close the Messenger app and open Snapchat, looking, if I have anyone that send me a snap. In that case, Niall send me a snap. I roll my eyes and discuss whether or not, if I should open it. I decide to open it. It shows a mirror selfie from Niall but it's a video, where he comes closer to the mirror, winking. He doesn't say anything but he wrote something.

Thought of you.

I roll my eyes again. Someday my eyes will get stuck like that. Soon enough another snap comes in. It's from Niall aswell. It's a picture now, so I open it. It shows him in front of the mirror again but now he has his hand down his pants. That's disgusting.

Still thinking about you.

I close that snap quicker than anything in my life. He probably send that to every girl in his snapchat contacts, aka all of the girls at school and some others. I close the app. Niall is too much. I can't deal with him any longer. He better not try to pull anything on me. Mere send me some memes over Instagram earlier, so I go to Instagram and look through the pictures I find. No one I know posted anything. Just as I want to go to my own profile to see, if my feed is still okay, a call pops up on my screen. It's a blocked caller ID. I take it.