seventeen

I open the door to Wesley's car, getting in on the passenger side. It's the weekend where we stay over at Niall's place. I quickly throw my bag of sleeping stuff, my pillow and blanket in the backseat. Wesley does that as well, almost knocking me upside the head with his bag.

"So, I don't want you wandering around alone in his house. It's a big house and Niall's parents won't be amused in finding things not in their actual place", Wes warns, as he backs out of the driveway.

"Who's actually coming?", I question, not having received an answer by Mere, Riley or Mia or Niall for a fact.

Wes tells me to put some music on before answering me in a slightly happy tone. I put on some Rock music.

"Niall, Jake, Luke, Lilian, Mere, Riley, Mia and Ryan, that dude Mere fancies", he explains.

"Mere does not fancy him. They hooked up twice and that was it and they both were drunk when they did. If she would fancy him she'd already have told me", I chuckle.

"Well, Ryan fancies her as far as I know."

"And who do you fancy? One of my friends? Is it Riley? She'd be too impulsive for you. Maybe Mia? She's calm and nice but she smokes a lot, especially pot but I wouldn't think you'd mind that much. Lilian, she's nice, too. Do you fancy her? Or is it Mere?"

He chuckles, shaking his head a little. I give him a smirk and side glare. I know that he's seen it.

"I don't fancy anyone right now and if I did I wouldn't tell you. So now it's my turn: Do you fancy anyone?"

I roll my eyes and change the song on the radio quickly. I shake my head at Wesley, completely lying about having the slightest crush on Niall.

"No, I don't. I'm still not quite over Tobias", I now say honestly.

"Well, maybe a little fun wouldn't hurt you. You have to know that we play an extremely dirty version of Truth or Dare when we meet up in this small of a group. We used to invite the Junior cheerleaders to our get togethers and have our fun with them and now that you and your friends are with us, no one will keep their cool tonight. You just have to give me a safe word when I have to get in the thing you got dared. How about "sweet baby Jesus"?"

"Yeah, sure. What's the worst thing someone ever got dared to?", I ask, being curious of what happens on nights like this.

"Niall had a threesome with two cheerleaders and I had to you know, eat someone out", Wes answers, making me give him wide eyes.

We soon enough pull up in Niall's driveway. No one seems to be here yet, considering Wesley and I left early from home. We get our stuff from the back, walking side by side. Wesley rings the doorbell, knowing it gives me anxiety to do that. Niall opens soon enough with only a tank top and shorts on.

"Hey, come in. Wes, you know where to put your stuff. Violet, I'll show you", he speaks up, letting us enter and take off our shoes.

While Wesley seems to go to Niall's room, Niall leads me through the hallway to a door behind the staircase to go downstairs into the movie room. He opens the door, revealing a staircase going downward into a rather dark hallway. He makes me go down first. As soon as we're downstairs, Niall turns on the light. A few rooms are to be seen but one actually has a door. Niall goes in first, opening the door.

"You can just put your stuff on a sofa of your choice", he explains.

I move past him and throw my things on a sofa of my choice. Niall chuckles a bit as I do so.

"Seems like you're going to be stuck with me during the movies since that is my usual seat to watch movies with my friends", he explains.

I smile a bit but don't really feel like being happy right now. I don't know what's up but I feel like crying a bit right now. Maybe it's just a mood I'm having.