twenty-nine

It's about 2:15am when Niall comes into the room. It seems like it's gotten a bit quieter downstairs. Niall comes in, turning on a small light at his desk. I sit up a little more, locking my phone.

"So, are you okay?", he slurrs a little.

I just nod. He comes towards the bed, more stumbling than walking. He sits down on the edge of the bed, looking at me. He's really fucking drunk. Maybe I should just get him to sleep now and go downstairs again.

"This one girl gave me a lap dance earlier, damn, she was really hot. I really thought there was going to be more", Niall chuckles, laying down next to me on top of the sheets.

I roll my eyes and unlock my phone again, texting Wesley that I want to leave. I can drive home since I didn't drink at all. Niall's hand reaches out for my phone but I'm quicker than him and get my phone out of his reach.

"We started kissing and I thought we could move upstairs. And it was wonderful but I then thought of you and I couldn't do it. I couldn't continue doing things with her. You were all that was on my mind, Violet. Your beautiful, perfect face was in my mind. Your beautiful laugh and your amazing smile was all I could think of. I accidentally called that girl Violet. She slapped me and ran away", Niall narrates
what happened.

I just nod, signaling that I'm listening to him. I lock my phone again. He lays completely flat on his back and looks up at the ceiling.

"I couldn't start something up with her", he mumbles, "Because I thought of you."

What am I supposed to say to this? I just climb over Niall to get out of the bed but he stops me. His hand is on my upper arm that is currently lifting me over Niall's body.

"Stay", Niall whispers.

"I have to go home, Niall", I tell him.

"Stay, please. I'll tell Wesley that you passed out on my bed and wanted to stay, please, Violet", he whines a bit.

"I can't Niall. We can't do this. Wesley will find out and if he finds out we both get in so much trouble", I explain.

He lets go of my arm, so I stand up and bend down to get my clothes off of the floor. As soon as I have the clothes, I go to Niall's bathroom to get changed but before I can close the door, Niall barges in and looks at me with pleading eyes.

"Please stay! We can keep this secret for one more time but I need you tonight. I need you to be with me, Violet", he speaks.

Anger and sadness builds up in me. He's drunk and doesn't know what he's saying. If he was sober, I probably would stay but under these circumstances, I can't. It would just hurt me in the morning. He probably won't even remember, if something happened.

"Niall, we can't. Go to bed or back downstairs, so I can get changed and leave. We can do something together another day", I lie, trying to convince his drunk self.

He comes a step closer to me but I just step back one step. I don't want him touching me when he's drunk.

"Leave", I growl in a mean tone.

Niall looks at me, his eyes roaming my body.

"Okay but you have to go out with me tomorrow", he smirks, crossing his arms in front of his body.

He won't remember anything from tonight.

"Yes, sure", I answer, knowing that this will never happen.

He nods, turning around and leaving the bathroom to go back to his room. I immediately lock the door behind him. As quick as I can, I get changed back into my party outfit and fold Niall's shirt again. My eyes skim up to the mirror, catching my makeupless face. The blue bruise formed so quickly around my eye. I look broken and sick. My cheek is also a little bruised aswell. I look extremely bad. I should really get home, cool my eye some more and then just go to sleep, forget whatever happened tonight. I go back to his room, seeing no one in there. Niall probably went downstairs to go party some more. I lay the t-shirt I took on Niall's bed. My phone buzzes in my pocket, seeing a message from Wesley.