three

"Truth or Dare?", Niall asks Riley, as she smirks a bit.

"Truth, gotta start easy", she answers.

Niall takes a bit of time to think about a good question for her but decides on one quickly.

"How many different people have you had sex with?", Niall asks.

Riley seems like she's thinking about it. Her eyebrows raise shortly after what seems like she's convinced.

"About six", she exclaims.

Well, that's quite a lot, seeing she's only 16 years old. I shiver and take a sip from my drink. Niall's eyes catch mine, as the bottle lands on me. Riley smirks at me.

"Dare", I tell her.

A wicked smile spreads on her face, as I say those words. She looks over at Wes, catching a mean stare.

"I dare you, Violet, to receive a hickey from Niall and give one back aswell, while in the closet for quite some time. We'll just do a few rounds, you know?", Riley smirks.

I glare at her. She knows how much I dislike Niall. She usually teases me a lot with him. He also knows that I don't like him and accepts it casually. I'd like to know him better but he just doesn't make me want to start liking him. Niall stands up, leading the way. Wesley and I have a short eye contact before I get up and follow Niall into the walk-in closet. He smirks at me, as he locks the door from the inside.

"We can make it quick or we can have some fun with it", he explains.

"Yeah, right", I snort.

"Yeah, whatever you prefer, loser", he calls me like my brother.

"I'd rather just leave this party than give you a hickey or recieve one. Do you actually know how this will look like at school? People may or may not get the wrong thoughts, idiot", I mumble and glare at him.

"It's not like I'm going to say that we had something that didn't happen. Come on, it's a stupid dare and if you want, I can give you one at a different place than your neck, so you can at least cover it with a shirt or something", he suggests.

"That would be really nice of you", I tell him.

We look each other in the eyes before he steps to me and looks down at my lips. My back is pressed against the wall and my hands are on Niall's chest, holding him back a little.

"But I want to make it more fun", he murmurs, as his face comes only a few inches close from my face.

I shiver, as his breath hits me. Our eyes meet again, as I wimper a bit from the tension between us. Niall's lips are now curled into a smirk. I wrap my arms around his torso, standing on my tiptoes to reach his ear. My mouth lightly grazes his earlobe before I bite into it softly and pull a bit. Niall groans a bit, making me inch closer and replace my arms, so one is on his neck and one is on his back, holding me up to kiss and caress his neck. He wanted fun, he'll get fun. I start sucking and kissing softly before getting a bit more harsh, even biting the already lightly bruised area. My lips constantly switch between kissing, sucking and biting. Niall groans a little louder, as I move a little closer under his ear. It's his sweetspot. I mumble a few words into his ear, always recieving a reaction. My lips trail down his neck with light kisses, soon reaching his shirt collar, just pressing down a kiss and stopping. I look at the already bruising skin and smirk at Niall, who has a slight problem in his pants. Niall suddenly has me pushed up to the wall so far that I really can't move. His body is pressed against mine and his hot breath hits my face. I look up at him with my lip between my teeth, seemingly innocent. My hands find their way to his neck, wrapping around it. I pull his face closer to mine, so I can lean into his ear. I feel his breath on my shoulder.