thirty-four

Niall goes back to the Netflix home page and look over at me.

"And, did you like it?", he asks, smiling a bit.

"I have to say that it was quite entertaining and really funny but it's also a really cringey movie", I explain, "But I really liked it."

"Well, then have you seen "Napoleon Dynamite" yet?", he questions.

"That one I have actually already seen. It's a really good movie."

"Then what do you want to watch, it's your choice now."

He hands me the remote. I zap through the different movies I can find until I stop on a movie I really wanted to watch but never did because I didn't have time to watch it. It's called "Jennifer's Body". Megan Fox actually starrs in it. I sit down with my back against the headboard, the matress feeling really soft under my legs. Niall lays his arm around my shoulders, making me feel warm and welcome. I suddenly feel the urge of needing a smoke. I didn't smoke since we got finished with the photoshoot at the bridge in the park.

"Uhm, I have to take a smoke. Care to join?", I ask Niall.

He pauses the movie, getting up from his bed, so I can also get off.

"Why not? Do you want some more relaxation?", he questions, opening the drawer on his bedside table, revealing some pre-rolled blunts.

"No, I think a normal cigarette will help more now", I explain.

I open the door to his balcony. It's gotten pretty cold outside. I have to say that I'm wearing some black leggings and a huge The 1975 t-shirt and my hair up in a really messy ponytail because I couldn't care less to put it up nicely. Niall steps out on the balcony with me, leaning against the metal bars beside me. I light my cigarette, helping Niall light his before we just smoke.

"I have to say that you look absolutely stunning with no makeup, Violet. No makeup just makes you look so young and unbreakable. You look so damn beautiful, I can't deal with it", Niall starts out.

I look over at him, seeing him look down at me with a smirk on his face.

"Well, thank you", I say, feeling myself blush like an idiot.

Niall reaches out one hand to my cheek, softly caressing it. He bends down with his face, kissing the cheek on the side of my face with the huge bruise around my eye.

"That bruise is fading really well. It almost looks pretty normal again. You're just beautiful, Violet."

"You're making me blush, Niall, stop it", I chuckle, pushing his hand away a little from my cheek.

I take a long drag from my cigarette, really inhaling the smoke this time.

"I'd love to have you in my bed tonight", Niall whispers to me, kissing my cheek again.

"Niall, I don't think we should do this", I say, pushing him away a little and taking a drag of my cigarette, "I would love to but I just can't."

"You have me thinking a lot, Violet. Thinking of you makes me go crazy."

"Thinking what about me?", I ask confused, but he doesn't answer.