twenty

I wake up from someone pulling me on the bed, making me lay in an uncomfortable position. Something hard presses against my cheek and my arm feels really weird. I feel slightly uncomfortable in my position and try to turn but a strong arm holds me in that position. I open my eyes a bit, seeing my face pressed up to Niall's chest and his strong arm around my waist. I try to turn yet again and this time I succeed. He lets me turn around and change my position. Niall's arm lays around my waist while my back is pressed against his front. I feel my cheeks heat up, as his hand goes under my shirt and slightly caresses my naked stomach. He's awake, too. But I'm too awkward to turn around and break the silence. My eyes stare at the wall in front of me, counting the dirty spots I can find, some not just looking like someone got against there in their sleep but rather looking like body fluids. I shiver, as Niall's breath hits my cold neck. I tied it up in a bun before we watched the movies, so it would be out of my face. The chuckle from Niall makes my body vibrate. I smile a bit.

"Good morning, Violet", he murmurs, his voice still deep and raspy due to him having just woken up minutes ago.

"Morning", I mumble, feeling a bit intimidated by him.

His voice sounds so good. I don't even want to turn around and look at him because he's going to make me swoon probably. Niall presses his front against mine a little more, embracing me in a hug. I close my eyes, giving myself into the comfort of his embrace.

"Did you sleep well?", he asks, his breath brushing past my ear.

"Yeah, did you?"

I feel him nod his head behind me. I hope the others downstairs are still asleep and think we slept down there.

"How about we start making breakfast?", Niall says behind me, releasing me from his comforting grip.

"Sure, what are you planning to make?", I ask.

"Pancakes", he answers, getting out of his bed.

I get out aswell, stretching my sore body out. My legs feel weak and my core hurts a little. I groan, as I start walking. Niall just chuckles, knowing what he's done to me.

"Well, I'll get changed into something fresh quickly. I'll come and help you afterwards", I explain, smiling a bit.

"Oh yeah, I put your bag in the bathroom last night because I didn't want you to wake the others this morning. They'll get suspicious otherwise", Niall explains, leaving the bedroom to go down to the kitchen to make us all breakfast.

I, on the other hand, go to his bathroom, getting out my fresh clothes and changing into them. I still kind of feel awkward from what happened last night. Yes, Niall and I were stoned and tipsy but I didn't know we could get that horny. I was just supposed to give him a blowjob. In the end he went down under on me and we had actual sex. I quickly get changed in the bathroom, realizing I packed my Alamaba shirt. Always got to support the Tide, Roll Tide! I accompany Niall in the kitchen, seeing he's put a shirt over his head to hide his well toned body. He's currently mixing the ingredients together. I search for a pan and set it on the stove when I find it.

"We'll eat in the living room with the others. Could you go downstairs and wake them up? Just shout that there's food and they'll be up in a few minutes", Niall explains.

I nod and go down to the movie room, seeing almost everyone still asleep. Just Meredith is awake. She smiles at me quickly before slowly getting off of Ryan, who lays under her.

"Morning", she whispers, not wanting to wake the others.

"Morning", I smile at her.

She yawns, as I tell everyone to get up and get ready for breakfast. Mere quickly excuses herself to the bathroom. I go around and wake everyone separately to check, if they all heard me. Of course Jake still sleeps, as everyone else slowly wakes up.