thirty-nine

It's currently 10:30pm and we're all just waiting for the time to pass quicker, so we can go to bed. We're all stuffed on the couches in the living room, drinking and eating snacks while talking about childhood memories and weird things we did in high school. It's currently Mere's turn to tell a story and she's telling one that I'm part of and is super embarrassing.

"So, in Freshman year, the wonderful Violet and I became best friends for life and wanted to go shopping together. When we got to the mall, we went straight for Forever 21. They used to do those stupid shirts with stupid things on them back then, too. But we both thought those shirts were so cool, so we literally bought half of them. Violet found one that said "heartbreaker" and our English Literature teacher, Mr Ebony, constantly made jokes about it. It was so embarrassing for her. Then, she got in a relationship with Luke and Mr Ebony kept making jokes and even did some that she shouldn't break Luke's heart because he's friends with Luke's parents. That was so awkward and weird", she chuckles.

We all laugh with her. After we all calm down, Niall starts.

"I had my Bluetooth headphones connected to my iPhone. I was listening to music. My iPad in my bag began blaring hardcore porn starring Sasha Grey and like 50 guys. I didn't hear it until I was off the quiet bus, a 40 minute ride. It was a 55 minute video, so of course it played the whole time. I did notice weird glances but as you know, I don't care when people stare at me. I have to say that that was one of the most embarrassing things ever happening to me", he tells his story.

"That could've only happened to you", Luke laughs.

Mere laughs so strong that she looks in pain from laughing. I just chuckle, knowing I was in that bus with him. We were driving to the guitar shop a few years ago but not with each other of course. Jake is next.

"This girl I had sex with once had a cat. So, when we were doing it - we just did missionary - I feel something scratch me, so I look back and see this fucking cat scratching my ass. The girl asked me why I stopped thrusting into her, so I told her that her cat had scratched my ass. Of course I was high, too, so the cat fascinated me so much that I pulled out and started playing with the cat instead of getting it done. In the end she started crying, so I finished my business. The cat just kept scratching my ass. That was one hell of an experience", he laughs.

Everyone is laughing. We've all had some drinks and Jake, Lilian, Riley and Wesley got high earlier, so of course they laugh at everything. It's my turn now and I've decided what to tell right when we started.

"I had just gotten back from the dentist and my mouth was still numb because he had to do some work on my one tooth. The guy I was with at that time and I were switching positions from missionary to me on top and as I swung myself over his legs to get on top of him, drool just came flying out of my mouth, right onto his face. He took it with humor but he didn't want to have sex for another hour", I smile, remembering how hard Tobias and I laughed.

Everyone laughs along.

"So, how about we all just play some classic Truth or Dare. It's been quite a while since we played this and last time didn't really end like we planned", Mia suggests, looking at me.

We all just agree and decide that there will be nothing to sexual in this game, just to make sure people don't force others to have sex with others. Mia just starts. She takes an empty coke bottle, clearing up the middle of the table and turning the bottle. It lands on Wesley first.

"Dare", he says.

"I dare you to sit shirtless for ten minutes", Mia smiles.

She's too pure. Wesley takes his shirt off and leans onto Lilian, making her giggle softly. I roll my eyes. Wes then just spins the bottle, making it land on Conner.